Last person to post wins!
Mwehehe kpop?!?
Bigender / Male At birth
Hufflepuff at heart
Hufflepuff at heart
The difference between a hero and a coward is one step sideways
Last person to post wins!
ITZY us augh, I love them
ืฅ๐โ๏ฝกหโโ You can love me hate me, but you will never ever ever be me

๐ผ หยฐ- ๐๐ท๐ญ๐ป๐ธ๐ท๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ช ๐๐ช๐ถ๐ฎ๐ผ ๐ผ๐ฒ๐ฐ๐ท๐ฒ๐ท๐ฐ 
โ
Last person to post wins!
BTS was my introduction to really getting into kpop! But before that I had B.A.P and BigBangJaemin Choi wrote: 7 Mar 2025, 03:26 bts was my first one
saw yoongi in dope and was like who is he I love him
Yoongi my baby bias wrecker, Hobi my beloved
sta โข 5 | eva โข 8 | str โข 2 | wis โข 9 | arc โข 8 | acc โข 8
Impartial
Terrible Presence
Terrible Presence
Last person to post wins!
I Stan to many groups NCT,ITZY,TXT,Gidle, A.c.e &D1ce are my mains
ืฅ๐โ๏ฝกหโโ You can love me hate me, but you will never ever ever be me

๐ผ หยฐ- ๐๐ท๐ญ๐ป๐ธ๐ท๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ช ๐๐ช๐ถ๐ฎ๐ผ ๐ผ๐ฒ๐ฐ๐ท๐ฒ๐ท๐ฐ 
โ
Last person to post wins!
[quote]For the others who stan older groups, INFINITE HAS A COMEBACK!!!!!!!!
๐๐ฃ๐๐๐๐ช ๐น๐๐๐๐๐ช |๐๐๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐๐ช๐๐ช๐ฌ๐ฑ๐ฌ
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Last person to post wins!
they are so amazing
ืฅ๐โ๏ฝกหโโ You can love me hate me, but you will never ever ever be me

๐ผ หยฐ- ๐๐ท๐ญ๐ป๐ธ๐ท๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ช ๐๐ช๐ถ๐ฎ๐ผ ๐ผ๐ฒ๐ฐ๐ท๐ฒ๐ท๐ฐ 
โ