purebloods vs muggle borns

-3! (Are we technically supposed to post more than once, or...?)

❝I've never truly understood why people limit themselves the way they do. Why only choose one when you could have it all?❞

purebloods vs muggle borns
-2!!! you can post in this thread as many times as you want :lol: just no double posting, meaning you have to wait for someone else to post before you can post again :cheers:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

purebloods vs muggle borns
-1! (I accidentally made the number go down, oh no XD)

❝I've never truly understood why people limit themselves the way they do. Why only choose one when you could have it all?❞

purebloods vs muggle borns
0 lol happens to me too XD
C'mon pure bloods!!!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

purebloods vs muggle borns
1 Yeah, let's go! >=D

❝I've never truly understood why people limit themselves the way they do. Why only choose one when you could have it all?❞

purebloods vs muggle borns
2!!! YARSSS

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

purebloods vs muggle borns
3!!! Purebloods for the win!!!

❝I've never truly understood why people limit themselves the way they do. Why only choose one when you could have it all?❞

purebloods vs muggle borns
4!!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

purebloods vs muggle borns
5!!!

❝I've never truly understood why people limit themselves the way they do. Why only choose one when you could have it all?❞

purebloods vs muggle borns
6!

Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. 𝄞 Shop ˙⋆✮⋆˚࿔ iNPC: Akari Kabukimono