Back 10204 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Leaves to finish songs <3

ืฅ๐“†‰โ‹†๏ฝกหšโ‹†โ€ You can love me hate me, but you will never ever ever be me ๐Ÿš๐Ÿซง๐“‡ผ ห–ยฐ- ๐“๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ช ๐“™๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿž โ˜…
OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 25 Feb 2025, 22:30 Surprisingly, H.io isn't blocked, but for some reason my school's internet won't load it, so I always have to wait to get onto here after school.

Also, I think I'm finally going to actually make a banner for the Beauxbatons event! :lol: I've been using my lore banner for it as a placeholder for a little too long! :lol:

Ooo nice! Can't wait to see the finished banner! I just made this random and simple banner/graphic for the Beauxbรขtons event:
Reducio
Image posted by the member

Joseph Sims wrote: 25 Feb 2025, 22:34 *hides in pillow fort* :decayed:
Josee!! :wow: Speaking of pillow forts, did you see the starter I wrote (in Beauxbรขtons)? :decayed:
Andronica James wrote: 25 Feb 2025, 22:34
Leaves to finish songs <3
Bye Andronica! Good luck with your song! <3 :wave:
Last edited by Lyanna Oak on 25 Feb 2025, 22:37, edited 2 times in total.

xxxxx โŠนโœง๐–ซ๐–ธ๐– ๐–ญ๐–ญ๐–  ~ ency
โ˜ผ ๐–บ ๐–ฝ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐—†๐–พ๐—‹, ๐—๐—๐–บ๐—'๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐—Œ๐—๐–พ ๐—๐–บ๐—Œ โ˜ผ
โ‹ฎ
โ‹ฎ
โŠน Sta 6 | Eva 10 | Str 7 | Wis 4 | Arc 4 | Acc 10 โŠน
โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ€ฟ๏ธตห“ สšโ™กษž ห“ ๏ธต โ€ฟ โ”€โ”€โ”€

โ‹ฎ
โ‹ฎ

xxxxx
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 25 Feb 2025, 22:32 *builds pillow fort* :cute:
Can help build the nice, warm pillow fort?

The world is changing. Help change it.
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=65865
OOC Let's Chat!
Lyanna Oak wrote: 25 Feb 2025, 22:35
Avery Gray wrote: 25 Feb 2025, 22:30 Surprisingly, H.io isn't blocked, but for some reason my school's internet won't load it, so I always have to wait to get onto here after school.

Also, I think I'm finally going to actually make a banner for the Beauxbatons event! :lol: I've been using my lore banner for it as a placeholder for a little too long! :lol:

Ooo nice! Can't wait to see the finished banner! I just made this random and simple banner/graphic for the Beauxbรขtons event:
Reducio
Image posted by the member


Josee!! :wow: Speaking of pillow forts, did you see the starter I wrote (in Beauxbรขtons)? :decayed:

Bye Andronica! Good luck with your song! <3 :wave:
That's a pretty banner! :wow:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 25 Feb 2025, 22:36
Lyanna Oak wrote: 25 Feb 2025, 22:35
Avery Gray wrote: 25 Feb 2025, 22:30 Surprisingly, H.io isn't blocked, but for some reason my school's internet won't load it, so I always have to wait to get onto here after school.

Also, I think I'm finally going to actually make a banner for the Beauxbatons event! :lol: I've been using my lore banner for it as a placeholder for a little too long! :lol:

Ooo nice! Can't wait to see the finished banner! I just made this random and simple banner/graphic for the Beauxbรขtons event:
Reducio
Image posted by the member


Josee!! :wow: Speaking of pillow forts, did you see the starter I wrote (in Beauxbรขtons)? :decayed:

Bye Andronica! Good luck with your song! <3 :wave:
That's a pretty banner! :wow:
Thanks! <3 :cute:

xxxxx โŠนโœง๐–ซ๐–ธ๐– ๐–ญ๐–ญ๐–  ~ ency
โ˜ผ ๐–บ ๐–ฝ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐—†๐–พ๐—‹, ๐—๐—๐–บ๐—'๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐—Œ๐—๐–พ ๐—๐–บ๐—Œ โ˜ผ
โ‹ฎ
โ‹ฎ
โŠน Sta 6 | Eva 10 | Str 7 | Wis 4 | Arc 4 | Acc 10 โŠน
โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ€ฟ๏ธตห“ สšโ™กษž ห“ ๏ธต โ€ฟ โ”€โ”€โ”€

โ‹ฎ
โ‹ฎ

xxxxx
OOC Let's Chat!
I also like Lyanna.:)

The world is changing. Help change it.
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=65865
OOC Let's Chat!
I saw da starter! I'll try to reply when I can sorry about my reply speed T.T February is a really busy month for me, but it should get better next month :decayed:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 25 Feb 2025, 22:39 I saw da starter! I'll try to reply when I can sorry about my reply speed T.T February is a really busy month for me, but it should get better next month :decayed:
No proplem. It fine. I just don't do roleplay. Too Many words

The world is changing. Help change it.
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=65865
OOC Let's Chat!
But that's the whole point of the site :cryhappy:
I joined the site to write more :decayed:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
I joined the site to do not do class. Which works. What, I hate math class

The world is changing. Help change it.
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=65865
Back 10204 / 18141