Back 10200 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Minnie Duke wrote: 25 Feb 2025, 19:35 I'm so panicked! I have an audition in an hour and I am not prepared! :fear:
You've got this girly pop


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
*sniffs watermelon*

Thinking of an Emmi related Colin plan today...

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 25 Feb 2025, 19:50 *sniffs watermelon*

Thinking of an Emmi related Colin plan today...
Ooooooo?? :eyes: :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
You guys are so cute *hugs*

The world is changing. Help change it.
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=65865
OOC Let's Chat!
How do we add bean link so when we post that we found a new bean it hides the location?
I just found one!

The world is changing. Help change it.
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=65865
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 25 Feb 2025, 19:52
Colin McCoire wrote: 25 Feb 2025, 19:50 *sniffs watermelon*

Thinking of an Emmi related Colin plan today...
Ooooooo?? :eyes: :wow:
*nodnod!*

Yep! It's a secret!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 25 Feb 2025, 20:03
Emily Shephard wrote: 25 Feb 2025, 19:52
Colin McCoire wrote: 25 Feb 2025, 19:50 *sniffs watermelon*

Thinking of an Emmi related Colin plan today...
Ooooooo?? :eyes: :wow:
*nodnod!*

Yep! It's a secret!
D'awww now you've got me on the edge of my seat!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Marcia Suiter wrote: 25 Feb 2025, 19:58 How do we add bean link so when we post that we found a new bean it hides the location?
I just found one!
You copy the link for the thing [ https:/link ] than if you wanna change the name put [url=link]Text[url]

ץ𓆉⋆。˚⋆❀ You can love me hate me, but you will never ever ever be me 🐚🫧𓇼 ˖°- 𝓐𝓷𝓭𝓻𝓸𝓷𝓲𝓬𝓪 𝓙𝓪𝓶𝓮𝓼 𝓼𝓲𝓰𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 🌹🐞 ★
OOC Let's Chat!
I owe two replies RN I think


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello! <3

Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.
Back 10200 / 18141