25 Feb 2025, 19:45
Let's Chat!
You've got this girly popMinnie Duke wrote: 25 Feb 2025, 19:35 I'm so panicked! I have an audition in an hour and I am not prepared!![]()
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
25 Feb 2025, 19:50
Let's Chat!
*sniffs watermelon*
Thinking of an Emmi related Colin plan today...
Thinking of an Emmi related Colin plan today...
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
25 Feb 2025, 19:52
Let's Chat!
Ooooooo??Colin McCoire wrote: 25 Feb 2025, 19:50 *sniffs watermelon*
Thinking of an Emmi related Colin plan today...
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
25 Feb 2025, 19:58
Let's Chat!
How do we add bean link so when we post that we found a new bean it hides the location?
I just found one!
I just found one!
25 Feb 2025, 20:03
Let's Chat!
*nodnod!*Emily Shephard wrote: 25 Feb 2025, 19:52Ooooooo??Colin McCoire wrote: 25 Feb 2025, 19:50 *sniffs watermelon*
Thinking of an Emmi related Colin plan today...![]()
![]()
Yep! It's a secret!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
25 Feb 2025, 20:04
Let's Chat!
D'awww now you've got me on the edge of my seat!Colin McCoire wrote: 25 Feb 2025, 20:03*nodnod!*Emily Shephard wrote: 25 Feb 2025, 19:52Ooooooo??Colin McCoire wrote: 25 Feb 2025, 19:50 *sniffs watermelon*
Thinking of an Emmi related Colin plan today...![]()
![]()
Yep! It's a secret!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
25 Feb 2025, 20:10
Let's Chat!
Marcia Suiter wrote: 25 Feb 2025, 19:58 How do we add bean link so when we post that we found a new bean it hides the location?
I just found one!
You copy the link for the thing [ https:/link ] than if you wanna change the name put [url=link]Text[url]
25 Feb 2025, 20:23
Let's Chat!
I owe two replies RN I think
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |

𓇼 ˖°- 
★