Back 10190 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

I'm good, just finished a quick banner for Beauxbâtons ^^ It's not great, but oh well
Reducio
Reducio
Reducio
Reducio
Reducio
Reducio
Reducio
Reducio
Reducio
Reducio
Image posted by the member
How are you?

xxxxx ⊹✧𝖫𝖸𝖠𝖭𝖭𝖠 ~ ency
☼ 𝖺 𝖽𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆𝖾𝗋, 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍'𝗌 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗌 ☼
⋮
⋮
⊹ Sta 6 | Eva 10 | Str 7 | Wis 4 | Arc 4 | Acc 10 ⊹
─── ‿︵˓ ʚ♡ɞ ˓ ︵ ‿ ───

⋮
⋮

xxxxx
OOC Let's Chat!
Why so many reducios? :unimpressed:

Stamina: 6 / Evasion: 10 / Strength: 1 / Wisdom: 6 / ArcPower: 2 / Accuracy: 10
FC: Walker Scobell
OOC Let's Chat!
Lyanna Oak wrote: 25 Feb 2025, 10:57 I'm good, just finished a quick banner for Beauxbâtons ^^ It's not great, but oh well
Reducio
Reducio
Reducio
Reducio
Reducio
Reducio
Reducio
Reducio
Reducio
Reducio
Image posted by the member
How are you?
Why so many reducios, it's very pretty!

[ the golden girl; the harshness of such warm light ]
[ aurelia valentine, the golden girl ] † [ lucien de montfort, the deranged artist ]
Visit Lourine's SMITTEN shop for handmade pfps with DISCOUNT—FREE for AI pfp users.
OOC Let's Chat!
Lyanna Oak wrote: 25 Feb 2025, 10:57 I'm good, just finished a quick banner for Beauxbâtons ^^ It's not great, but oh well
Reducio
Reducio
Reducio
Reducio
Reducio
Reducio
Reducio
Reducio
Reducio
Reducio
Image posted by the member
How are you?
I think the banner looks good. :)
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 25 Feb 2025, 11:12
Lyanna Oak wrote: 25 Feb 2025, 10:57 I'm good, just finished a quick banner for Beauxbâtons ^^ It's not great, but oh well
Reducio
Reducio
Reducio
Reducio
Reducio
Reducio
Reducio
Reducio
Reducio
Reducio
Image posted by the member
How are you?
I think the banner looks good. :)
Aurelia Valentine wrote: 25 Feb 2025, 11:11
Lyanna Oak wrote: 25 Feb 2025, 10:57 I'm good, just finished a quick banner for Beauxbâtons ^^ It's not great, but oh well
Reducio
Reducio
Reducio
Reducio
Reducio
Reducio
Reducio
Reducio
Reducio
Reducio
Image posted by the member
How are you?
Why so many reducios, it's very pretty!
Just thought you might want a "spoiler alert" that the banner isn't great, thanks so much though!! <3

xxxxx ⊹✧𝖫𝖸𝖠𝖭𝖭𝖠 ~ ency
☼ 𝖺 𝖽𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆𝖾𝗋, 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍'𝗌 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗌 ☼
⋮
⋮
⊹ Sta 6 | Eva 10 | Str 7 | Wis 4 | Arc 4 | Acc 10 ⊹
─── ‿︵˓ ʚ♡ɞ ˓ ︵ ‿ ───

⋮
⋮

xxxxx
OOC Let's Chat!
hey peoples

forever running out of time
OOC Let's Chat!
Heya Kora!!

Louisa McStately - Hufflepuff
Sta: 9 | Eva: 9 | Str: 2 | Wis: 6 | Arc: 0 | Acc: 9
OOC Let's Chat!
Lyanna Oak wrote: 25 Feb 2025, 11:22
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 25 Feb 2025, 11:12
Lyanna Oak wrote: 25 Feb 2025, 10:57 I'm good, just finished a quick banner for Beauxbâtons ^^ It's not great, but oh well
Reducio
Reducio
Reducio
Reducio
Reducio
Reducio
Reducio
Reducio
Reducio
Reducio
Image posted by the member
How are you?
I think the banner looks good. :)
Aurelia Valentine wrote: 25 Feb 2025, 11:11
Lyanna Oak wrote: 25 Feb 2025, 10:57 I'm good, just finished a quick banner for Beauxbâtons ^^ It's not great, but oh well
Reducio
Reducio
Reducio
Reducio
Reducio
Reducio
Reducio
Reducio
Reducio
Reducio
Image posted by the member
How are you?
Why so many reducios, it's very pretty!
Just thought you might want a "spoiler alert" that the banner isn't great, thanks so much though!! <3
*hugs* it is great! And way better than I could make.
Kora Eliot wrote: 25 Feb 2025, 11:24 hey peoples
Hi Kora!
OOC Let's Chat!
hi Kaitlyn hru

forever running out of time
Back 10190 / 18141