Back 10188 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Soup

Stamina: 6 / Evasion: 10 / Strength: 1 / Wisdom: 6 / ArcPower: 2 / Accuracy: 10
FC: Walker Scobell
OOC Let's Chat!
I throw soup at people.

ืฅ๐“†‰โ‹†๏ฝกหšโ‹†โ€ You can love me hate me, but you will never ever ever be me ๐Ÿš๐Ÿซง๐“‡ผ ห–ยฐ- ๐“๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ช ๐“™๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿž โ˜…
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Ramen = noodles in broth with meat + veggies & Japanese ingredients usually

Edit: Night all!
OOC Let's Chat!
Haven Bohannon wrote: 24 Feb 2025, 22:34
Evangeline Lynn wrote: 24 Feb 2025, 21:54 Yall I had my first time at cadets today and it was sooo cool, I learnt loadsssz
cadets like the drum corps??
Army cadets, we get like uniforms, do drills and lessons. Things like that

we accept the love we think we deserve
OOC Let's Chat!
Evangeline Lynn wrote: 25 Feb 2025, 05:00
Haven Bohannon wrote: 24 Feb 2025, 22:34
Evangeline Lynn wrote: 24 Feb 2025, 21:54 Yall I had my first time at cadets today and it was sooo cool, I learnt loadsssz
cadets like the drum corps??
Army cadets, we get like uniforms, do drills and lessons. Things like that
ah, makes sense


Haven Bohannon



Kavi Kattimani

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi people

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Morning

we accept the love we think we deserve
OOC Let's Chat!
:bye:

Stamina: 6 / Evasion: 10 / Strength: 1 / Wisdom: 6 / ArcPower: 2 / Accuracy: 10
FC: Walker Scobell
OOC Let's Chat!
Hiiiiiii

God is the DJ, Life is a dance floor,
Love is rhythm, You are the music.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi mortal!

Stamina: 6 / Evasion: 10 / Strength: 1 / Wisdom: 6 / ArcPower: 2 / Accuracy: 10
FC: Walker Scobell
Back 10188 / 18141