25 Feb 2025, 04:02
Let's Chat!
Soup
Stamina: 6 / Evasion: 10 / Strength: 1 / Wisdom: 6 / ArcPower: 2 / Accuracy: 10
FC: Walker Scobell
25 Feb 2025, 04:04
Let's Chat!
I throw soup at people.
ืฅ๐โ๏ฝกหโโ You can love me hate me, but you will never ever ever be me

๐ผ หยฐ- ๐๐ท๐ญ๐ป๐ธ๐ท๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ช ๐๐ช๐ถ๐ฎ๐ผ ๐ผ๐ฒ๐ฐ๐ท๐ฒ๐ท๐ฐ 
โ
25 Feb 2025, 04:43
Let's Chat!
[quote]Ramen = noodles in broth with meat + veggies & Japanese ingredients usually
Edit: Night all!
Edit: Night all!
๐๐ฃ๐๐๐๐ช ๐น๐๐๐๐๐ช |๐๐๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐๐ช๐๐ช๐ฌ๐ฑ๐ฌ
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
25 Feb 2025, 05:00
Let's Chat!
Army cadets, we get like uniforms, do drills and lessons. Things like thatHaven Bohannon wrote: 24 Feb 2025, 22:34cadets like the drum corps??Evangeline Lynn wrote: 24 Feb 2025, 21:54 Yall I had my first time at cadets today and it was sooo cool, I learnt loadsssz
we accept the love we think we deserve
25 Feb 2025, 05:55
Let's Chat!
ah, makes senseEvangeline Lynn wrote: 25 Feb 2025, 05:00Army cadets, we get like uniforms, do drills and lessons. Things like thatHaven Bohannon wrote: 24 Feb 2025, 22:34cadets like the drum corps??Evangeline Lynn wrote: 24 Feb 2025, 21:54 Yall I had my first time at cadets today and it was sooo cool, I learnt loadsssz
25 Feb 2025, 07:51
Let's Chat!
25 Feb 2025, 09:25
Let's Chat!
Stamina: 6 / Evasion: 10 / Strength: 1 / Wisdom: 6 / ArcPower: 2 / Accuracy: 10
FC: Walker Scobell
25 Feb 2025, 09:36
Let's Chat!
Hiiiiiii
God is the DJ, Life is a dance floor,
Love is rhythm, You are the music.
25 Feb 2025, 10:10
Let's Chat!
Hi mortal!
Stamina: 6 / Evasion: 10 / Strength: 1 / Wisdom: 6 / ArcPower: 2 / Accuracy: 10
FC: Walker Scobell