Back 10169 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Yay! I’m glad you feel uplifted! It’s supposed to be warm where I am today. I may do that, too.
OOC Let's Chat!
Aww you should!

I wish I had this feeling more often! :lol:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Louisa McStately wrote: 24 Feb 2025, 10:34
Good luck Eva! Wishing you a wonderful time! Can I call you that btw?
yeahhh you can call me that most ppl call me eva anyways hehe, and thankuuuu

we accept the love we think we deserve
OOC Let's Chat!
Morning guys!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
Avery! :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Em! :wow:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
How's the day treating you, Avery?? <3

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
It's 6 am here for me, so very exhausting so far. I have a bunch of quizzes today because I haven't had school for about a week and a half. It's so weird having to go again today! :lol:
How has your day been treating you? <3

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
Ooo good luck!!

Pretty good here! Going to get another Candlelight post done before I get cracking on some much needed studying :lol:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
morningggg! ^^

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?
Back 10169 / 18141