Back 10162 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Marcia Suiter wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 23:19
Avery Gray wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 23:16
Marcia Suiter wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 23:15
Avery Gray wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 23:14 I actually have school tomorrow after a week of no school. Yay. :'(
How no school? Although I have school tomorrow to. Oh I get to get on tomorrow, on here.
We had a full week of snow days, so we had online classes all week except for Monday and Friday. It was nice not having to wake up early.

Edit: I currently have two ungraded homeworks! I plan on getting a bunch more done after I do some IRL studying because I may have 4 quizzes tomorrow.
That sounds awesome about not having school. And that is a lot of quizzes.
It is, but it's not as bad as having a test or two every single day. That's something that feels like torture! :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 23:21
Marcia Suiter wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 23:19
Avery Gray wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 23:16
Marcia Suiter wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 23:15
Avery Gray wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 23:14 I actually have school tomorrow after a week of no school. Yay. :'(
How no school? Although I have school tomorrow to. Oh I get to get on tomorrow, on here.
We had a full week of snow days, so we had online classes all week except for Monday and Friday. It was nice not having to wake up early.

Edit: I currently have two ungraded homeworks! I plan on getting a bunch more done after I do some IRL studying because I may have 4 quizzes tomorrow.
That sounds awesome about not having school. And that is a lot of quizzes.
It is, but it's not as bad as having a test or two every single day. That's something that feels like torture! :lol:
They did that to me for 5 days. Before the end of term. Math, latin, history and science!

The world is changing. Help change it.
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=65865
OOC Let's Chat!
Can't wait to write this Valentine's day post


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Have fun, Keith!
OOC Let's Chat!
Our forest thread is gonna be so fun! I can't wait to see what's going to happen! :wow:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
Yes it will be! I cannot wait to see, either!
OOC Let's Chat!
Haah... So much lore, so little time!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 24 Feb 2025, 00:19 Haah... So much lore, so little time!
That's the same for me! I have so much lore I want to write for Av, but I'm not going to have the time for the next couple weeks because I have school, missions, and then a trip over my break.

Edit: I'm going to go and work on my book. Cya later or tomorrow if I don't end up getting back on! :bye:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 24 Feb 2025, 00:31
Emily Shephard wrote: 24 Feb 2025, 00:19 Haah... So much lore, so little time!
That's the same for me! I have so much lore I want to write for Av, but I'm not going to have the time for the next couple weeks because I have school, missions, and then a trip over my break.

Edit: I'm going to go and work on my book. Cya later or tomorrow if I don't end up getting back on! :bye:
Good luck! I hope the book goes well!
OOC Let's Chat!
i have so much lore and so little will to write it lolol

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
Back 10162 / 18141