23 Feb 2025, 23:21
Let's Chat!
It is, but it's not as bad as having a test or two every single day. That's something that feels like torture!Marcia Suiter wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 23:19That sounds awesome about not having school. And that is a lot of quizzes.Avery Gray wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 23:16We had a full week of snow days, so we had online classes all week except for Monday and Friday. It was nice not having to wake up early.Marcia Suiter wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 23:15How no school? Although I have school tomorrow to. Oh I get to get on tomorrow, on here.Avery Gray wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 23:14 I actually have school tomorrow after a week of no school. Yay.![]()
Edit: I currently have two ungraded homeworks! I plan on getting a bunch more done after I do some IRL studying because I may have 4 quizzes tomorrow.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
23 Feb 2025, 23:23
Let's Chat!
They did that to me for 5 days. Before the end of term. Math, latin, history and science!Avery Gray wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 23:21It is, but it's not as bad as having a test or two every single day. That's something that feels like torture!Marcia Suiter wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 23:19That sounds awesome about not having school. And that is a lot of quizzes.Avery Gray wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 23:16We had a full week of snow days, so we had online classes all week except for Monday and Friday. It was nice not having to wake up early.Marcia Suiter wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 23:15How no school? Although I have school tomorrow to. Oh I get to get on tomorrow, on here.Avery Gray wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 23:14 I actually have school tomorrow after a week of no school. Yay.![]()
Edit: I currently have two ungraded homeworks! I plan on getting a bunch more done after I do some IRL studying because I may have 4 quizzes tomorrow.![]()
24 Feb 2025, 00:04
Let's Chat!
Can't wait to write this Valentine's day post
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
24 Feb 2025, 00:12
Let's Chat!
Our forest thread is gonna be so fun! I can't wait to see what's going to happen!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
24 Feb 2025, 00:19
Let's Chat!
Haah... So much lore, so little time!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
24 Feb 2025, 00:31
Let's Chat!
That's the same for me! I have so much lore I want to write for Av, but I'm not going to have the time for the next couple weeks because I have school, missions, and then a trip over my break.
Edit: I'm going to go and work on my book. Cya later or tomorrow if I don't end up getting back on!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
24 Feb 2025, 00:34
Let's Chat!
Good luck! I hope the book goes well!Avery Gray wrote: 24 Feb 2025, 00:31That's the same for me! I have so much lore I want to write for Av, but I'm not going to have the time for the next couple weeks because I have school, missions, and then a trip over my break.
Edit: I'm going to go and work on my book. Cya later or tomorrow if I don't end up getting back on!![]()
24 Feb 2025, 00:34
Let's Chat!
i have so much lore and so little will to write it lolol
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je