Back 10158 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Emily Shephard wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 20:14 *places daffodil on the table* :cute:
emiiiii..... :cry2: im rereading ur darkest night post...... im going to SUPER DUPER CRY!!!! :cry:

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 20:25
Emily Shephard wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 20:14 *places daffodil on the table* :cute:
emiiiii..... :cry2: im rereading ur darkest night post...... im going to SUPER DUPER CRY!!!! :cry:
Awww Scoutie-kins! *snuggles* <3

I promise, Emi is on her path to healing! It might take me a day or two until I get that Candlelight post out (maybe sooner if I type super fast!!) but it'll all begin there!!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Marcia Suiter wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 20:25 Where are the dorms again? I forgot.
Click the Gryffindor Tower. It is in the Gryffindor Common room.
Emily Shephard wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 20:27
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 20:25
Emily Shephard wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 20:14 *places daffodil on the table* :cute:
emiiiii..... :cry2: im rereading ur darkest night post...... im going to SUPER DUPER CRY!!!! :cry:
Awww Scoutie-kins! *snuggles* <3

I promise, Emi is on her path to healing! It might take me a day or two until I get that Candlelight post out (maybe sooner if I type super fast!!) but it'll all begin there!!
This sounds like a topic I should read. :)
OOC Let's Chat!
Here's your banner @Marcia Suiter! Let me know if you want any changes! If you are able to pay, the price is 4 sickles (68 potato peelings) or regular price which is 8 sickles (232 potato peelings).

Image posted by the member

Code: Select all

/images/upload/az7qnmq1nw84.webp

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
@Kaitlyn Connor

Ooo I have two threads for that lil arc! One's in the forbidden forest and the other is in the Underground (basement forum) ;)

Oh! Actually three! If you count the one I have with Colin on the Grounds :lol:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 20:31 @Kaitlyn Connor

Ooo I have two threads for that lil arc! One's in the forbidden forest and the other is in the Underground (basement forum) ;)

Oh! Actually three! If you count the one I have with Colin on the Grounds :lol:
Ah, I can’t access the forbidden forest and underground, yet. I need to see which item can access it.
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 20:32
Emily Shephard wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 20:31 @Kaitlyn Connor

Ooo I have two threads for that lil arc! One's in the forbidden forest and the other is in the Underground (basement forum) ;)

Oh! Actually three! If you count the one I have with Colin on the Grounds :lol:
Ah, I can’t access the forbidden forest and underground, yet. I need to see which item can access it.
invis cloak and map of hogwarts iirc

@Emily Shephard nope uve ruined me no post can make me happy again

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Kyra Banuelos wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 20:18
Avery Gray wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 19:31
Kyra Banuelos wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 19:30
Avery Gray wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 19:28 You don't have to write 200 words. For shops, you can make banners, moodboards, art, or whatever you enjoy doing. Shops are created here! Make sure to read the rules before creating one, though.

Also, Kyra, I am currently making banners for half off currently if you want one!
Surprise me with one of your liking and I will pay full price. I can spare the extra Galleons. <3
Sounds good! I will get it done very soon!

Edit: What theme are you going for with Kyra?
Something a lil dark and spooky :D
Alrighty! I put the banner a couple posts before this, so I'm not sure if you saw it.

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
@Scout Fu-Hai

We'll see about that! >:)

Emily Shephard was once a happy bunny, and a happy bunny she will be once again!! :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 20:34
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 20:32
Emily Shephard wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 20:31 @Kaitlyn Connor

Ooo I have two threads for that lil arc! One's in the forbidden forest and the other is in the Underground (basement forum) ;)

Oh! Actually three! If you count the one I have with Colin on the Grounds :lol:
Ah, I can’t access the forbidden forest and underground, yet. I need to see which item can access it.
invis cloak and map of hogwarts iirc

@Emily Shephard nope uve ruined me no post can make me happy again
I can only afford one for now. <3
Back 10158 / 18141