Back 10156 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Hi Rook

Every bird must learn to fall before it can fly
iNPC: Claire White
Pc: Victoria Lena Jones
OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 19:33
Brookline Quinn wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 19:31
💙 👋
brook! hiii
Hi Sage and Tori!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?
OOC Let's Chat!
How are you this morning?

Every bird must learn to fall before it can fly
iNPC: Claire White
Pc: Victoria Lena Jones
OOC Let's Chat!
Brookline Quinn wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 19:31
💙 👋
Hi Brook!

Victoria Lena Jones wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 19:33 I feel so lonely
Awww! I hope everything is alright! I’m here for you if you need someone to talk to. <3
OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 19:28 You don't have to write 200 words. For shops, you can make banners, moodboards, art, or whatever you enjoy doing. Shops are created here! Make sure to read the rules before creating one, though.

Also, Kyra, I am currently making banners for half off currently if you want one! I could also get it done within the next half hour or less because I am not currently busy.
Can you make me a banner for my store?

The world is changing. Help change it.
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=65865
OOC Let's Chat!
Marcia Suiter wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 19:36
Avery Gray wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 19:28 You don't have to write 200 words. For shops, you can make banners, moodboards, art, or whatever you enjoy doing. Shops are created here! Make sure to read the rules before creating one, though.

Also, Kyra, I am currently making banners for half off currently if you want one! I could also get it done within the next half hour or less because I am not currently busy.
Can you make me a banner for my store?
Sure! What will your store be called?

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 19:36
Brookline Quinn wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 19:31
💙 👋
Hi Brook!

Victoria Lena Jones wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 19:33 I feel so lonely
Awww! I hope everything is alright! I’m here for you if you need someone to talk to. <3
Thank you Kait. You are really good

Every bird must learn to fall before it can fly
iNPC: Claire White
Pc: Victoria Lena Jones
OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 19:37
Marcia Suiter wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 19:36
Avery Gray wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 19:28 You don't have to write 200 words. For shops, you can make banners, moodboards, art, or whatever you enjoy doing. Shops are created here! Make sure to read the rules before creating one, though.

Also, Kyra, I am currently making banners for half off currently if you want one! I could also get it done within the next half hour or less because I am not currently busy.
Can you make me a banner for my store?
Sure! What will your store be called?
I have no clue. I have science project I got to do so.....

The world is changing. Help change it.
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=65865
OOC Let's Chat!
Victoria Lena Jones wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 19:37
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 19:36
Brookline Quinn wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 19:31
💙 👋
Hi Brook!

Victoria Lena Jones wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 19:33 I feel so lonely
Awww! I hope everything is alright! I’m here for you if you need someone to talk to. <3
Thank you Kait. You are really good
Awww, thank you! I try my best. <3
OOC Let's Chat!
Marcia Suiter wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 19:40
Avery Gray wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 19:37
Marcia Suiter wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 19:36
Avery Gray wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 19:28 You don't have to write 200 words. For shops, you can make banners, moodboards, art, or whatever you enjoy doing. Shops are created here! Make sure to read the rules before creating one, though.

Also, Kyra, I am currently making banners for half off currently if you want one! I could also get it done within the next half hour or less because I am not currently busy.
Can you make me a banner for my store?
Sure! What will your store be called?
I have no clue. I have science project I got to do so.....
Maybe you could call it Marcia's Store and More?

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
Back 10156 / 18141