Back 10152 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Victoria Lena Jones wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 18:00
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 17:59
Victoria Lena Jones wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 17:59
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 17:57 Hi Victoria! <3
How are you Kait? <3
I'm alright, how are you?
Little tired but good
ooof, I feel that. Tired is never fun *said while feeling tired, too* I'm glad that you're good, though!
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 18:02
Victoria Lena Jones wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 18:00
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 17:59
Victoria Lena Jones wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 17:59
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 17:57 Hi Victoria! <3
How are you Kait? <3
I'm alright, how are you?
Little tired but good
ooof, I feel that. Tired is never fun *said while feeling tired, too* I'm glad that you're good, though!
Me too

Every bird must learn to fall before it can fly
iNPC: Claire White
Pc: Victoria Lena Jones
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm so behind on threads —

ץ𓆉⋆。˚⋆❀ You can love me hate me, but you will never ever ever be me 🐚🫧𓇼 ˖°- 𝓐𝓷𝓭𝓻𝓸𝓷𝓲𝓬𝓪 𝓙𝓪𝓶𝓮𝓼 𝓼𝓲𝓰𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 🌹🐞 ★
OOC Let's Chat!
Victoria Lena Jones wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 18:03
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 18:02
Victoria Lena Jones wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 18:00
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 17:59
Victoria Lena Jones wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 17:59

How are you Kait? <3
I'm alright, how are you?
Little tired but good
ooof, I feel that. Tired is never fun *said while feeling tired, too* I'm glad that you're good, though!
Me too
*offers a hug and a cup of coffee or tea*

Andronica James wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 18:03
I'm so behind on threads —
You can do it, Andronica! I believe in you!
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 18:04
Victoria Lena Jones wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 18:03
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 18:02
Victoria Lena Jones wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 18:00
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 17:59

I'm alright, how are you?
Little tired but good
ooof, I feel that. Tired is never fun *said while feeling tired, too* I'm glad that you're good, though!
Me too
*offers a hug and a cup of coffee or tea*

Andronica James wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 18:03
I'm so behind on threads —
You can do it, Andronica! I believe in you!
Thank you *gets coffee*

I know what it feels like

Every bird must learn to fall before it can fly
iNPC: Claire White
Pc: Victoria Lena Jones
OOC Let's Chat!
Victoria Lena Jones wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 18:07
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 18:04
Victoria Lena Jones wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 18:03
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 18:02
Victoria Lena Jones wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 18:00
Little tired but good
ooof, I feel that. Tired is never fun *said while feeling tired, too* I'm glad that you're good, though!
Me too
*offers a hug and a cup of coffee or tea*

Andronica James wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 18:03
I'm so behind on threads —
You can do it, Andronica! I believe in you!
Thank you *gets coffee*

I know what it feels like
<3
OOC Let's Chat!
Victoria Lena Jones wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 17:54 Cabin friends?
Yep! Mates is sometimes what I say in replace of friends.

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hii <3 I hope everyone is having a great day!

Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.
OOC Let's Chat!
Brookline Quinn wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 13:22
ooof, I hope everything’s okay! <3
itll be okay,i got most of the things i needed to do done, thankyouuuu <33

we accept the love we think we deserve
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Kyra! Hi Evangeline!
Back 10152 / 18141