Back 10147 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Sinclair Carver wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 02:21 I actually have some questions about art and selling art on here..

So, if I were to say, hey guys, I'm thinking of opening an OOC art shop, I'm looking for 3 people to send me their OCs and I'll draw them for free, but I will be using that art in the shop post as examples of what people can expect. Is this the place to ask that or is there a dedicated place where people are looking for art/discussing art?

Also! What's the pricing for digital illustrations on hio? I drew the images of Sinclair in my ency but I'm not sure how to price stuff like that on here.

Edit: Btw, if interested, please quote or owl me!
Edit 2: I've got enough people! Thanks for the interest <3
Let's chat is perfectly fine for this conversation, we also have an advertisement thread where you can post about your shop if you want more traffic as a new user.

Concerning pricing, i would ask you to never go below 5, do not feel bad about charging people a lot as art takes time. At the end of day, it's your shop and you can price it however you wish to.

Best of luck *!!!*

Here's a link to advertisement thread,
[here]

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Night all!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Morning yall

we accept the love we think we deserve
OOC Let's Chat!
Afternoon all

😆

[ the golden girl; the harshness of such warm light ]
[ aurelia valentine, the golden girl ] † [ lucien de montfort, the deranged artist ]
Visit Lourine's SMITTEN shop for handmade pfps with DISCOUNT—FREE for AI pfp users.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hiya Aurie! Howdy? <:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello! Just completing the aforementioned time of day, I wish it was in sequence though. I should've said mid-afternoon; no matter.

Anyway, I can't believe it's Sunday already. I'm always fighting for my life every week, smh.

[ the golden girl; the harshness of such warm light ]
[ aurelia valentine, the golden girl ] † [ lucien de montfort, the deranged artist ]
Visit Lourine's SMITTEN shop for handmade pfps with DISCOUNT—FREE for AI pfp users.
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 03:54 Good luck with your shop Sinclair!
Thanks!

____
✦✦ 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬
STA: 5 | EVA: 10 | STR: 3 | WIS: 10 | ARC: 5 | ACC: 7
____
OOC Let's Chat!
Okay- I have another question... You know how you can open a reducio and there's just code in it, which makes it really convenient to share form templates and stuff? How do I do that?

____
✦✦ 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬
STA: 5 | EVA: 10 | STR: 3 | WIS: 10 | ARC: 5 | ACC: 7
____
OOC Let's Chat!
heya peoples who breath the element oxygen

forever running out of time
OOC Let's Chat!
Sinclair Carver wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 08:03 Okay- I have another question... You know how you can open a reducio and there's just code in it, which makes it really convenient to share form templates and stuff? How do I do that?

Code: Select all

[code] and then close it at the end but if I do the closing of it then it closes your ability to see this


Haven Bohannon



Kavi Kattimani

Back 10147 / 18141