23 Feb 2025, 03:13
Let's Chat!
Cool! I'll owl you backAvery Gray wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 03:02Hi! If you want, you can draw my soon-to-be iNPC! I am okay with you using it as an example! You can just ask on here or in your shop you create if people want art. Also, the pricing depends on the seller. You get to decide what the art is priced at. Some places are cheap and some are expensive depending on the complexity of the art. If you need a pic of my iNPC, I can give it to you or it is on my ency as 11 and 12 through the years. Feel free to owl me with any other questions since I am currently a shop owner with Trace.Sinclair Carver wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 02:21 I actually have some questions about art and selling art on here..
So, if I were to say, hey guys, I'm thinking of opening an OOC art shop, I'm looking for 3 people to send me their OCs and I'll draw them for free, but I will be using that art in the shop post as examples of what people can expect. Is this the place to ask that or is there a dedicated place where people are looking for art/discussing art?
Also! What's the pricing for digital illustrations on hio? I drew the images of Sinclair in my ency but I'm not sure how to price stuff like that on here.
Edit: Btw, if interested, please quote or owl me!
Edit: I forgot to say that my iNPC’s name is Dylan Astor
| ____ | ✦✦ 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 |
STA: 5 | EVA: 10 | STR: 3 | WIS: 10 | ARC: 5 | ACC: 7 |
____ |
23 Feb 2025, 03:37
Let's Chat!
Just a note in case people don't see my edit: I've got enough people for the free sample images! Thanks
| ____ | ✦✦ 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 |
STA: 5 | EVA: 10 | STR: 3 | WIS: 10 | ARC: 5 | ACC: 7 |
____ |
23 Feb 2025, 03:54
Let's Chat!
Good luck with your shop Sinclair!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
23 Feb 2025, 03:59
Let's Chat!
omg the writing! the drama! the emotion! screaming.Brookline Quinn wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 01:38Sage Willows wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 01:34yay! i'm excited to see it :]Brookline Quinn wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 01:33Sage Willows wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 01:28wow, so productive! great job! i'm currently watching rolls in discord, gonna go watch a movie shortly! also started planning the road trip my best friend and I are gonna do after we graduate (where hopefully I can meet people off here i've become friends with :] )hehe, soon, I’ll reply to our thread! Oooo, have fun, road trips are always fun!
yeah, i'm super excited for it (it won't be for a while but we're getting planning done ahead of time)Won’t be long
That’s good, hope you have fun!
I'll probably be able to reply this week, she will certainly have an interesting response to brook's situation and seeing her on the train!
23 Feb 2025, 04:04
Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 03:59omg the writing! the drama! the emotion! screaming.Brookline Quinn wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 01:38Sage Willows wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 01:34yay! i'm excited to see it :]Brookline Quinn wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 01:33Sage Willows wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 01:28
wow, so productive! great job! i'm currently watching rolls in discord, gonna go watch a movie shortly! also started planning the road trip my best friend and I are gonna do after we graduate (where hopefully I can meet people off here i've become friends with :] )hehe, soon, I’ll reply to our thread! Oooo, have fun, road trips are always fun!
yeah, i'm super excited for it (it won't be for a while but we're getting planning done ahead of time)Won’t be long
That’s good, hope you have fun!
I'll probably be able to reply this week, she will certainly have an interesting response to brook's situation and seeing her on the train!
hehe, I almost cried writing it! ooh, yessss :spin: i cannot wait for your reply!! and train starter coming out soon
23 Feb 2025, 04:36
Let's Chat!
I advertise my ooc shop by giving a giveaway.Sinclair Carver wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 02:21 I actually have some questions about art and selling art on here..
So, if I were to say, hey guys, I'm thinking of opening an OOC art shop, I'm looking for 3 people to send me their OCs and I'll draw them for free, but I will be using that art in the shop post as examples of what people can expect. Is this the place to ask that or is there a dedicated place where people are looking for art/discussing art?
Also! What's the pricing for digital illustrations on hio? I drew the images of Sinclair in my ency but I'm not sure how to price stuff like that on here.
Edit: Btw, if interested, please quote or owl me!
Edit 2: I've got enough people! Thanks for the interest![]()
Btw, you can draw my chara!!
Virtuous and fair, ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤroyal and gracious. |
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ | The Heiress ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ |
23 Feb 2025, 04:59
Let's Chat!
For pricing for you I would not go under about 5 galleons, depending on how long it takes you. I sell art in my shop (the link is in my signature if you want to see what I do), and I charge ~15 galleons for my character art, since it takes me several hours. Hopefully this helps give you an idea!Sinclair Carver wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 02:21 I actually have some questions about art and selling art on here..
So, if I were to say, hey guys, I'm thinking of opening an OOC art shop, I'm looking for 3 people to send me their OCs and I'll draw them for free, but I will be using that art in the shop post as examples of what people can expect. Is this the place to ask that or is there a dedicated place where people are looking for art/discussing art?
Also! What's the pricing for digital illustrations on hio? I drew the images of Sinclair in my ency but I'm not sure how to price stuff like that on here.
Edit: Btw, if interested, please quote or owl me!
Edit 2: I've got enough people! Thanks for the interest![]()

𓇼 ˖°- 
★