Back 10113 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

I have 4 rn soon to be 6 :D

ץ𓆉⋆。˚⋆❀ You can love me hate me, but you will never ever ever be me 🐚🫧𓇼 ˖°- 𝓐𝓷𝓭𝓻𝓸𝓷𝓲𝓬𝓪 𝓙𝓪𝓶𝓮𝓼 𝓼𝓲𝓰𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 🌹🐞 ★
OOC Let's Chat!
I still need to do Colin's thread with the first years!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
we may or may not have some dungeon and flying business to tend to as well...

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 22 Feb 2025, 01:00 I still need to do Colin's thread with the first years!
:lol: That's going to be chaotic!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 22 Feb 2025, 01:02
Colin McCoire wrote: 22 Feb 2025, 01:00 I still need to do Colin's thread with the first years!
:lol: That's going to be chaotic!
Totally chaotic!
Emily Shephard wrote: 22 Feb 2025, 01:02 we may or may not have some dungeon and flying business to tend to as well...
Yes! Let's go flying Emmi!! OWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
I have no idea how people cope with so many :shock:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
I currently have 3. I plan to join the tea party topic (and I need to create outfits).
OOC Let's Chat!
*jumps off of sofa and grabs broom!*

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 22 Feb 2025, 01:04 I have no idea how people cope with so many :shock:
I have no idea how I managed to nearly be caught up with all of them! (still have two left to respond to) :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
*jumps on Col's broom* :clown:
Where to? :decayed:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Back 10113 / 18141