22 Feb 2025, 01:00
Let's Chat!
I still need to do Colin's thread with the first years!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
22 Feb 2025, 01:02
Let's Chat!
we may or may not have some dungeon and flying business to tend to as well...
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
22 Feb 2025, 01:02
Let's Chat!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
22 Feb 2025, 01:04
Let's Chat!
Totally chaotic!
Yes! Let's go flying Emmi!! OWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!Emily Shephard wrote: 22 Feb 2025, 01:02 we may or may not have some dungeon and flying business to tend to as well...
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
22 Feb 2025, 01:04
Let's Chat!
I have no idea how people cope with so many
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
22 Feb 2025, 01:04
Let's Chat!
I currently have 3. I plan to join the tea party topic (and I need to create outfits).
22 Feb 2025, 01:05
Let's Chat!
*jumps off of sofa and grabs broom!*
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
22 Feb 2025, 01:06
Let's Chat!
I have no idea how I managed to nearly be caught up with all of them! (still have two left to respond to)
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
22 Feb 2025, 01:06
Let's Chat!
*jumps on Col's broom* 
Where to?

Where to?
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

𓇼 ˖°- 
★