Back 10105 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

I'm pretty sure I had banners started for Ava, Scout and Colin at one point... Hmm... Time to look!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Ava Winchect wrote: 21 Feb 2025, 21:26 Baiiii

I need to email you back one moment :)
wooo!!! im in a much better mood than i was then lmao

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Marcia Suiter wrote: 21 Feb 2025, 21:30 Hi guys.
Hi Marcia!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 21 Feb 2025, 21:38
Marcia Suiter wrote: 21 Feb 2025, 21:30 Hi guys.
Hi Marcia!
Hi! How are you guys? I missed being on while at school!

The world is changing. Help change it.
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=65865
OOC Let's Chat!
Marcia Suiter wrote: 21 Feb 2025, 21:42
Avery Gray wrote: 21 Feb 2025, 21:38
Marcia Suiter wrote: 21 Feb 2025, 21:30 Hi guys.
Hi Marcia!
Hi! How are you guys? I missed being on while at school!
I'm better today! How are you?

I miss being on at school too. I got lucky today though and got an actual snow day today!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 21 Feb 2025, 21:43
Marcia Suiter wrote: 21 Feb 2025, 21:42
Avery Gray wrote: 21 Feb 2025, 21:38
Marcia Suiter wrote: 21 Feb 2025, 21:30 Hi guys.
Hi Marcia!
Hi! How are you guys? I missed being on while at school!
I'm better today! How are you?

I miss being on at school too. I got lucky today though and got an actual snow day today!
I love snow days!!! I'm feel much better then when I was sick. That was horrible!

The world is changing. Help change it.
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=65865
OOC Let's Chat!
Marcia Suiter wrote: 21 Feb 2025, 21:44
Avery Gray wrote: 21 Feb 2025, 21:43
Marcia Suiter wrote: 21 Feb 2025, 21:42
Avery Gray wrote: 21 Feb 2025, 21:38
Marcia Suiter wrote: 21 Feb 2025, 21:30 Hi guys.
Hi Marcia!
Hi! How are you guys? I missed being on while at school!
I'm better today! How are you?

I miss being on at school too. I got lucky today though and got an actual snow day today!
I love snow days!!! I'm feel much better then when I was sick. That was horrible!
Being sick is no fun! I was a little sick a few weeks ago and it was terrible!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 21 Feb 2025, 21:45
Marcia Suiter wrote: 21 Feb 2025, 21:44
Avery Gray wrote: 21 Feb 2025, 21:43
Marcia Suiter wrote: 21 Feb 2025, 21:42
Avery Gray wrote: 21 Feb 2025, 21:38

Hi Marcia!
Hi! How are you guys? I missed being on while at school!
I'm better today! How are you?

I miss being on at school too. I got lucky today though and got an actual snow day today!
I love snow days!!! I'm feel much better then when I was sick. That was horrible!
Being sick is no fun! I was a little sick a few weeks ago and it was terrible!
I had upper respiratory diesiase!

The world is changing. Help change it.
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=65865
OOC Let's Chat!
Marcia Suiter wrote: 21 Feb 2025, 21:47
Avery Gray wrote: 21 Feb 2025, 21:45
Marcia Suiter wrote: 21 Feb 2025, 21:44
Avery Gray wrote: 21 Feb 2025, 21:43
Marcia Suiter wrote: 21 Feb 2025, 21:42

Hi! How are you guys? I missed being on while at school!
I'm better today! How are you?

I miss being on at school too. I got lucky today though and got an actual snow day today!
I love snow days!!! I'm feel much better then when I was sick. That was horrible!
Being sick is no fun! I was a little sick a few weeks ago and it was terrible!
I had upper respiratory diesiase!
Those are the worst!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
The cough! My throat felt like it was on FIRE!!!

The world is changing. Help change it.
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=65865
Back 10105 / 18141