Very big issue and negative money????

So today at around 15:00, I tried to buy a bus pass from Flourish and Blotts. I indeed bought the object, but then, when I went to check my total money and money on hand, my total money had been reduced by 44 Galeons, now standing at 54 galleons, 14 sickles and 8 knuts, (when it was 98 galleons, 14 sickles and 8 knuts) while my money on hand is now NEGATIVE 22 galleons, NEGATIVE 10 sickles and NEGATIVE 19 knuts (-22 galleons, -10 sickles, -19 galleons). I then checked my trunk and saw that I had just 1 bus pass. And I’m sure I bought just 1 Bus Pass. Not 3.

Why did I lose 44 galleons? And why do I have negative hand money?

Picture:

Image posted by the memberImage posted by the member

Device used: iPhone 6 (purchase and first check), iPad 6 (second check and complaint)

@Zachary Winslow, @Solomon Lear

𝙴𝙼𝚂
I’ll Love
|
|
|
𝙸𝙻𝚉
I’ll Protect
|
|
|
𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙
I’ll Shine

Very big issue and negative money????
Update: I sold the buss pass, my only issue now is recovering my lost money.

𝙴𝙼𝚂
I’ll Love
|
|
|
𝙸𝙻𝚉
I’ll Protect
|
|
|
𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙
I’ll Shine

Very big issue and negative money????
Hi, I may have found a very specific situation where money could be lost (due to an error stopping the process before it ends). Anyway, I think I fixed this specific error.

Please ask other admins for refund!

Very big issue and negative money????
@Solomon Lear

You've gotta break some eggs to make an omlette, something something.
𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙧𝙠 𝘽𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙙 Ⅰ Hogwarts Hufflepuff.
••••••••••••••••••••• Vladislav • Octavius