Unable to Access Site
Description of the problem :
Multiple users (via the site's discord) have mentioned not being able to access the site for the last few hours. Attempts have been made by those effected to clear their cache with no luck.
Screenshot :

Error message :
This page isn't working. hogwarts.io is currently unable to handle this request. HTTP error 500
I am not having this issue, I am posting this to help those affected who can't post this themselves due to not being able to access the site. Thanks so much for your help, Zach
Multiple users (via the site's discord) have mentioned not being able to access the site for the last few hours. Attempts have been made by those effected to clear their cache with no luck.
Screenshot :

Error message :
This page isn't working. hogwarts.io is currently unable to handle this request. HTTP error 500
I am not having this issue, I am posting this to help those affected who can't post this themselves due to not being able to access the site. Thanks so much for your help, Zach
Unable to Access Site
I have no idea what's going on, everything is working fine for me. I restarted the server. Keep letting me know if it happens for you, and I can investigate when I get back to work
Unable to Access Site
It's still ongoing - a lot of people can't access the site or only the login screen and no other page. Some said clearing their cache works, but not for all. I can for some reason access it in incognito mode but not in normal mode even with cleared cache.
Raphael Aveline | Méabh Regan | Dealla Prince |
Unable to Access Site
For now, I have no idea why this is happening, and the fact that it works in incognito mode but not in normal mode only adds to my confusion.
Since I don't have this issue on my end, it's hard to fix something I can't see, so I need your help to identify the cause.
Does clearing the cookies resolve the problem?
(Sorry, I was so happy to have set up a much faster and properly working server, so I'm frustrated and sorry about this issue!)
Since I don't have this issue on my end, it's hard to fix something I can't see, so I need your help to identify the cause.
Does clearing the cookies resolve the problem?
(Sorry, I was so happy to have set up a much faster and properly working server, so I'm frustrated and sorry about this issue!)
Unable to Access Site
I cleared the cookies and could access it for a moment, but after I logged in and out again, I was back to the error, and this time clearing cookies didn't help either.
Sorry I can't be of more help atm, I'm at work and only sporadically on my phone. I can try more things tonight after work. Actually now that i think about it, I'm not sure if anyone has the problem on their laptop or if it's mobile only - I'll ask around on discord and get back to you.
Also, don't apologise!
We all appreciate the effort you put into this and the faster server.
Sorry I can't be of more help atm, I'm at work and only sporadically on my phone. I can try more things tonight after work. Actually now that i think about it, I'm not sure if anyone has the problem on their laptop or if it's mobile only - I'll ask around on discord and get back to you.
Also, don't apologise!
Raphael Aveline | Méabh Regan | Dealla Prince |
Unable to Access Site
If it helps, I'm currently able to access site through Mozilla Firefox but not with Google Chrome.
PC: Aaron Jones | iNPC: Madeleine Nakamura | Former staff account: Marcus Iwasaki
2nd Gen PC: Idalia della Torre
Best way to contact me? Discord or owl Idalia
Unable to Access Site
I am able to access the site from my phone and computer at home, but when I’m at school the same error message keeps happening.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Unable to Access Site
I have the same problem. It occurred just earlier today.