Compliment the person above you! GAME

Excellent academic performance!

~loving myself is my greatest revolution~

Compliment the person above you! GAME
They are not that great. Lots of people have O. :love: but still, thank you!

You are a very active newbie!

Stamina: 6 / Evasion: 10 / Strength: 1 / Wisdom: 6 / ArcPower: 2 / Accuracy: 10
FC: Walker Scobell

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love our banters, and just remember that my condescending remarks about you are all jokes. You're very sarcastic and I love that, I couldn't help but to respond to them all. :)

[ the golden girl; the harshness of such warm light ]
[ aurelia valentine, the golden girl ] † [ lucien de montfort, the deranged artist ]
Visit Lourine's SMITTEN shop for handmade pfps with DISCOUNT—FREE for AI pfp users.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
IT'S MY FAVOURITE, the ONE the ONLY Aureliaaaa VALENTINE! I enjoy our in character and out of character chats. You are one of the many people that make hio such a great place.

ALMOST EVERYTHING
𝐓he sun rises for everyone, not just those who chase it.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Ruth… I don’t feel any of my compliments will ever feel like enough - you are kind, sweet, and an amazing writer! When I read what you write, you often bring a smile to my face and inspire me to write much more. Even though we never really interact much, I can see how wonderful you make hio! If you ever want to rp, I’d love to and you are welcome to owl me :lol:

Louisa McStately - Hufflepuff
Sta: 9 | Eva: 9 | Str: 2 | Wis: 6 | Arc: 0 | Acc: 9

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You are very kind and helpful...

God is the DJ, Life is a dance floor,
Love is rhythm, You are the music.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Why thank you! You too are sweat, funny, kind, an excellent alley on Muggle Borns vs Purebloods and simply just very nice! I certainly look forward to our rp Mr woo Park!

Louisa McStately - Hufflepuff
Sta: 9 | Eva: 9 | Str: 2 | Wis: 6 | Arc: 0 | Acc: 9

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Thanks :)
I look forward to our rp too!

God is the DJ, Life is a dance floor,
Love is rhythm, You are the music.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
:meninblack:

You are cute. Pfp

Stamina: 6 / Evasion: 10 / Strength: 1 / Wisdom: 6 / ArcPower: 2 / Accuracy: 10
FC: Walker Scobell

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Ok thanks...
You2

God is the DJ, Life is a dance floor,
Love is rhythm, You are the music.