Mid-Night, Morning, Cosmic Everlast
Yes, if you are head of house, you can still donate!Silva Melinora wrote: 5 Feb 2025, 01:44 House you want to be in (Mid-Night, Morning, Cosmic Everlast): Morning
Role (Head of house, donator/member, any other role you think you'd want to add): Head? I want to donate too though... can I donate and be a head?
Extra info/questions: I can donate pretty much anything... I'm not great at coding but I'm slowly getting better and I can make banners and moodboards.
Mid-Night, Morning, Cosmic Everlast
I've made you head of house! If you have any other questions, feel free to owl me!Pamela Graham wrote: 4 Feb 2025, 02:15 Name: Pamela Graham
House you want to be in: Midnight House
Role: Donator/member I can be head if u'd like
Extra info/questions: I'm not good at making banners, but I can donate coding
Mid-Night, Morning, Cosmic Everlast
Okay!!Karina Eaglewood wrote: 5 Feb 2025, 14:15I've made you head of house! If you have any other questions, feel free to owl me!Pamela Graham wrote: 4 Feb 2025, 02:15 Name: Pamela Graham
House you want to be in: Midnight House
Role: Donator/member I can be head if u'd like
Extra info/questions: I'm not good at making banners, but I can donate coding![]()
"I'd rather be heartless, than have my heart in pieces"
-Calming Presence- The Muggle Condition
iNPC: Hikari Fujimoto
Mid-Night, Morning, Cosmic Everlast
Added! Also don't worry about the times, it's okay!Lyanna Oak wrote: 3 Feb 2025, 22:27 Name: Lyanna Oak
House you want to be in: Cosmic Everlast
Role: Donator/member
Extra info/questions: Atm I'll be very busy and won't be able to donate much, but I'll try to find some time soon!
Mid-Night, Morning, Cosmic Everlast
I'm going to have to leave this club because I don't think I'll have enough time to commit to this and I haven't really done anything in the club up until now anyway. But when I have more free time, I may rejoin again!
Thanks again!
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |