Compliment the person above you!
Miss Gray! Much like Mr Sims, your presence is increasingly becoming something I enjoy and SMILE AT I smiled at having seen you type in this like I was so eager to compliment you what...
What have you done to me!
What have you done to me!
ALMOST EVERYTHING 𝐓he sun rises for everyone, not just those who chase it. |
Compliment the person above you!
I really love your ency! Lovely to look at. It's also quite fun to read your rps, I'd like to read more! It has to be said that, even though our interaction so far is quite limited, it's crystal clear that you have a very kind soul!
Compliment the person above you!
You're such an incredible writer !! Ency is a pleasure to the eye and your personality seems as beautiful as the way you write your character
| ❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞ ☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ |
Compliment the person above you!
Girl crush when I first joined the site. Ethereal comes to mind whenever I see you!
[ the golden girl; the harshness of such warm light ]
[ aurelia valentine, the golden girl ] † [ lucien de montfort, the deranged artist ]
Visit Lourine's SMITTEN shop for handmade pfps with DISCOUNT—FREE for AI pfp users.
[ aurelia valentine, the golden girl ] † [ lucien de montfort, the deranged artist ]
Visit Lourine's SMITTEN shop for handmade pfps with DISCOUNT—FREE for AI pfp users.
Compliment the person above you!
You are super nice and your pfp is soooooo pretty!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Compliment the person above you!
You are very nice to whoever there is in HiO
God is the DJ, Life is a dance floor,
Love is rhythm, You are the music.
Compliment the person above you!
I might say you've got a really easy-going personality
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Compliment the person above you!
Joseph da machine guy your so fast at like block attacks in the pure vs mugs
And plus your very friendly
And plus your very friendly
God is the DJ, Life is a dance floor,
Love is rhythm, You are the music.
Compliment the person above you!
You are super funny and nice!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Compliment the person above you!
You to. You're almost friends with everyone on this site
God is the DJ, Life is a dance floor,
Love is rhythm, You are the music.