What does it mean to you?

princesses

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"

What does it mean to you?
Prince :wow:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

What does it mean to you?
Castle!

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"

What does it mean to you?
Castelobruxo

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

What does it mean to you?
International

ALMOST EVERYTHING
𝐓he sun rises for everyone, not just those who chase it.

What does it mean to you?
Chess

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

What does it mean to you?
Complicated

ALMOST EVERYTHING
𝐓he sun rises for everyone, not just those who chase it.

What does it mean to you?
Labyrinth

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

What does it mean to you?
Maze

ALMOST EVERYTHING
𝐓he sun rises for everyone, not just those who chase it.

What does it mean to you?
Adventure

You are not you when you are sane.