How Well Known Are You On HiO?

6/10 | Same here!

The mind replays what the heart can't delete.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 nice pfp looks cool *peeking at your pfp* :roll:

God is the DJ, Life is a dance floor,
Love is rhythm, You are the music.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999/10 Mr Jun :grin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
2176991342/1o Hello Joseph!



“A somebody was once a nobody who wanted to and did.”

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 hello Karina

𝙴𝙼𝚂
I’ll Love
|
|
|
𝙸𝙻𝚉
I’ll Protect
|
|
|
𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙
I’ll Shine

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 Hi! You changed your pfp! <3



“A somebody was once a nobody who wanted to and did.”

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
934859384759384759834759873498573948/10 Kari!!! <3

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9823918358910904196804398148706210874068576010115/10 Heyyyy Avery!! <3



“A somebody was once a nobody who wanted to and did.”

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 hi Karina or fellow slytherin

God is the DJ, Life is a dance floor,
Love is rhythm, You are the music.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10
Uh, I mean, like...

Stamina: 6 / Evasion: 10 / Strength: 1 / Wisdom: 6 / ArcPower: 2 / Accuracy: 10
FC: Walker Scobell