How Well Known Are You On HiO?
4.7/10. You know, I've talked to you OOC...
Stamina: 6 / Evasion: 10 / Strength: 1 / Wisdom: 6 / ArcPower: 2 / Accuracy: 10
FC: Walker Scobell
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10 cmon lets bump up that number
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10
Stamina: 6 / Evasion: 10 / Strength: 1 / Wisdom: 6 / ArcPower: 2 / Accuracy: 10
FC: Walker Scobell
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
4/10 I don't think I've seen any of your RP's but I see you all the time in the OOC let's chat and games areas.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Hi Ollie!! Nice to see you
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Eww it's an uly
| Prat Pass - Slytherin | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13 |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5/10 Haven't talked too much, hello fellow Snek