How Well Known Are You On HiO?

4.7/10. You know, I've talked to you OOC... :decayed:

Stamina: 6 / Evasion: 10 / Strength: 1 / Wisdom: 6 / ArcPower: 2 / Accuracy: 10
FC: Walker Scobell

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10 cmon lets bump up that number :decayed:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
:thinking: hmmmmmm... okay.

7/10
:cheers:

Stamina: 6 / Evasion: 10 / Strength: 1 / Wisdom: 6 / ArcPower: 2 / Accuracy: 10
FC: Walker Scobell

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 :fire:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
4/10 I don't think I've seen any of your RP's but I see you all the time in the OOC let's chat and games areas.

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Hi Ollie!! Nice to see you 😊

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 alyss and ollie one after the other in games room? I gotta crash the party….

[inpc is jamie saeng]
i've set my sights so high, my eyes are in the back of my skull

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 🙄

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Eww it's an uly

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5/10 Haven't talked too much, hello fellow Snek



“A somebody was once a nobody who wanted to and did.”