Compliment the person above you! GAME

Aww thanks! You are also an amazing person! The first time I saw you posting, and saw some of your threads, I knew I wanted to RP with you and become your friend. You have such a kind heart and you are an amazing friend!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Kind and very good at role-playing n stuff

God is the DJ, Life is a dance floor,
Love is rhythm, You are the music.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You are a very polite newbie!

The mind replays what the heart can't delete.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You are super nice and I can't wait to see how our RP will go! :grin:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Going to use your new solo as an excuse to compliment you. Your lore is starting to get increasingly intense, and I'm certainly curious about what might have happened to Avery's mum, since it doesn't seem to be mentioned yet. Now that I think about it, it's always the mums getting affected-- Pretty sure Lyanna's mum is also sick right now, or was it Denise? I think it's Lyanna

ALMOST EVERYTHING
𝐓he sun rises for everyone, not just those who chase it.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love your writing and I'm really fascinated with the chemistry between Stelle and Ruth.I hope you continue to be great friends. Keep it up, Ruth's build is amazing. Thank you for your patience with my slow responses due to my blocks. :love:

You make me wanna make you fall in love───⊹
Stelle Mims - Huffelpuf

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Cute PFP

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You seem really nice! ^^

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love your name <3

Chocolate, chocolate, and more chocolate

Star and Storm

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I also love your name! :biggrin:

STA - 4 | EVA - 10 | STR - 1
WIS - 8 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 6
STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 1
WIS - 10 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 8