Compliment the person above you!
Aww thanks! You are also an amazing person! The first time I saw you posting, and saw some of your threads, I knew I wanted to RP with you and become your friend. You have such a kind heart and you are an amazing friend!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Compliment the person above you!
Kind and very good at role-playing n stuff
God is the DJ, Life is a dance floor,
Love is rhythm, You are the music.
Compliment the person above you!
You are a very polite newbie!
The mind replays what the heart can't delete.
Compliment the person above you!
You are super nice and I can't wait to see how our RP will go!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Compliment the person above you!
Going to use your new solo as an excuse to compliment you. Your lore is starting to get increasingly intense, and I'm certainly curious about what might have happened to Avery's mum, since it doesn't seem to be mentioned yet. Now that I think about it, it's always the mums getting affected-- Pretty sure Lyanna's mum is also sick right now, or was it Denise? I think it's Lyanna
ALMOST EVERYTHING 𝐓he sun rises for everyone, not just those who chase it. |
Compliment the person above you!
I love your writing and I'm really fascinated with the chemistry between Stelle and Ruth.I hope you continue to be great friends. Keep it up, Ruth's build is amazing. Thank you for your patience with my slow responses due to my blocks.
You make me wanna make you fall in love───⊹ |
Stelle Mims - Huffelpuf |
Compliment the person above you!
Cute PFP
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Compliment the person above you!
You seem really nice!
Compliment the person above you!
I love your name
Compliment the person above you!
I also love your name!
|
|