Compliment the person above you!
Stop with this! *blushes* *runs away*Ruth Fairchild wrote: 27 Jan 2025, 00:45 Excellent writer, fantastic OOC friend. So glad to have met you, Miss Valentine![]()
Hello, Joseph. What a wonderful person; you seem like a very understanding person to me and I have this feeling that you are the therapist friend in the circle. You have commendable patience that I don't have and everyone definitely thinks that you are so loved.
[ the golden girl; the harshness of such warm light ]
[ aurelia valentine, the golden girl ] † [ lucien de montfort, the deranged artist ]
Visit Lourine's SMITTEN shop for handmade pfps with DISCOUNT—FREE for AI pfp users.
[ aurelia valentine, the golden girl ] † [ lucien de montfort, the deranged artist ]
Visit Lourine's SMITTEN shop for handmade pfps with DISCOUNT—FREE for AI pfp users.
Compliment the person above you!
Although it hurts me deeply that we still don't have a common thread with you, I continue to enjoy reading your beautiful lines --both prose & verse-- on shelves! As soon as I feel that I'm available for a new thread, I'll release the owls (yeah, plural...) towards you to write something together, rest assured! You are so talented to get someone excited just by the idea of writing with you (I guess that's the “actual” compliment part).
Compliment the person above you!
Your writing never fails to amaze me, it feels straight out of a book. One that I would happily read any day of the week. Very honored that you chose to join in the thread. And I do hope we can thread more in the future.
Compliment the person above you!
Your shop is amazing and you seem like a super friendly person!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Compliment the person above you!
you're always really friendly to everyone, avery!!
Compliment the person above you!
Reducio
tryna fix that
Thanks~ I really hope I don't leave the site anytime soon! Though I'm the type of person who gets overly passionate and enthusiastic about something but always lacks commitmentAurelia Valentine wrote: 27 Jan 2025, 13:03Stop with this! *blushes* *runs away*Ruth Fairchild wrote: 27 Jan 2025, 00:45 Excellent writer, fantastic OOC friend. So glad to have met you, Miss Valentine![]()
Hello, Joseph. What a wonderful person; you seem like a very understanding person to me and I have this feeling that you are the therapist friend in the circle. You have commendable patience that I don't have and everyone definitely thinks that you are so loved.mwehehehehe you're one of the people that I wish that wouldn't disappear from the site someday.
Julienna!! Always so nicee you'd make a terrific friend
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Compliment the person above you!
Such a happy and lively soul :3
| ❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞ ☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ |
Compliment the person above you!
amazing art and creations! just love elena’s vibe in general!
sta 8 | eva 8 | str 3 | wis 7 | arc 6 | acc 10
inpc: bastien archambeau
Compliment the person above you!
Awesome person and fellow A.G.!!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Compliment the person above you!
Ah,Miss Gray. There is much to say about you, for you have frequented much of my hio life so far. Mmm, maybe 6/8 of it. This is because you always bless me with your presence within the game room and roleplays. You are a fantastic, sociable person and also quite nice IC and OOC!
ALMOST EVERYTHING 𝐓he sun rises for everyone, not just those who chase it. |