Compliment the person above you!
I've observed that you're approachable and seem like a very laid-back person.
[ the golden girl; the harshness of such warm light ]
[ aurelia valentine, the golden girl ] † [ lucien de montfort, the deranged artist ]
Visit Lourine's SMITTEN shop for handmade pfps with DISCOUNT—FREE for AI pfp users.
[ aurelia valentine, the golden girl ] † [ lucien de montfort, the deranged artist ]
Visit Lourine's SMITTEN shop for handmade pfps with DISCOUNT—FREE for AI pfp users.
Compliment the person above you!
Excellent writer, fantastic OOC friend. So glad to have met you, Miss Valentine
ALMOST EVERYTHING 𝐓he sun rises for everyone, not just those who chase it. |
Compliment the person above you!
ALMOST EVERYTHING 𝐓he sun rises for everyone, not just those who chase it. |
Compliment the person above you!
You are super sweet and I can't wait to RP with you again once our baking thread is done! I promise I will get my reply out soon! I'm just waiting for my application to get accepted and updated!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Compliment the person above you!
Congrats on becoming the first year with the second most number of posts!!
Super sweet and helpful~ with a spentafricular personality too
Super sweet and helpful~ with a spentafricular personality too
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Compliment the person above you!
Oh, Joseph, Joseph.. I've never “really” met you, but you're, without a doubt, the star of the games room. Every day I closely follow and appreciate your success in creating new words from the last letter of the previous word. The compliments you distribute in this thread, too, deserve compliments in and of themselves. I also can't thank you enough for gifting my vocabulary with such a wonderful word as “spentafricular” with the utmost generosity. Well, I think that's all Mr Sims.
Compliment the person above you!
You're a very well spoken person, both ooc and ic, your writing is amazing and your compliments are always so thoughtful !!
| ❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞ ☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ |
Compliment the person above you!
You seem like a really nice and friendly person! Your banners are so amazing and well made- I have to avoid looking at them otherwise I would use all my money on them!
| Louisa McStately - Hufflepuff |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 9 | Str: 2 | Wis: 6 | Arc: 0 | Acc: 9 |
Compliment the person above you!
Known ya for a while but ya seem to get nicer every week
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.