1st-2nd Years VERSUS 3rd-4th Years
69!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
1st-2nd Years VERSUS 3rd-4th Years
7*10 @Joseph Sims Math time >:)
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
1st-2nd Years VERSUS 3rd-4th Years
(You are not-)
35.5*2
35.5*2
Lee Yeseong
1st-2nd Years VERSUS 3rd-4th Years
72
ALMOST EVERYTHING 𝐓he sun rises for everyone, not just those who chase it. |
1st-2nd Years VERSUS 3rd-4th Years
1st-2nd Years VERSUS 3rd-4th Years
74
ALMOST EVERYTHING 𝐓he sun rises for everyone, not just those who chase it. |
1st-2nd Years VERSUS 3rd-4th Years
37.5*2
Lee Yeseong
1st-2nd Years VERSUS 3rd-4th Years
38*2
(BRO
I just now found out what my technical nationality label for my mix is- I'd be a Japanese-American-Mexican. Help-)
(BRO
I just now found out what my technical nationality label for my mix is- I'd be a Japanese-American-Mexican. Help-)
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
1st-2nd Years VERSUS 3rd-4th Years
77
ALMOST EVERYTHING 𝐓he sun rises for everyone, not just those who chase it. |
1st-2nd Years VERSUS 3rd-4th Years
78!!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.