How Well Known Are You On HiO?

♾️+2/10 :bye: :grin:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
∞+3/10 :cute:

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1/10 Its nice too meet you! And I love your name! (^^)

i am slowly forgetting your face

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
0/10 never seen you before but you got a cool name and hello

forever running out of time

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1/10 I have seen you maybe once before

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10 I know you

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3/10 Seen you around a lot.

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3/10 see you everywhere but we haven't interacted much besides in games :0

i am slowly forgetting your face

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
2,5/10 I’ve seen you once or twice and seen your ency, not much

𝙴𝙼𝚂
I’ll Love
|
|
|
𝙸𝙻𝚉
I’ll Protect
|
|
|
𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙
I’ll Shine

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 Ello Eugenia :grin:

iNPC: Ilya Voronov    
STA - 5 EVA - 10 STR - 5 WIS - 9 ARC - 3 ACC - 10
    
#D2445E