Compliment the person above you! GAME

You're a very kind friend! Hiiii bestie



“A somebody was once a nobody who wanted to and did.”

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You are always polite to everyone!

The mind replays what the heart can't delete.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Kind, caring, wonderful Person! <3 :wow:



“A somebody was once a nobody who wanted to and did.”

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I've seen you around loads, you're really active in the games room! :lol:

xxxxx ⊹✧𝖫𝖸𝖠𝖭𝖭𝖠 ~ ency
☼ 𝖺 𝖽𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆𝖾𝗋, 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍'𝗌 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗌 ☼
⋮
⋮
⊹ Sta 6 | Eva 10 | Str 7 | Wis 4 | Arc 4 | Acc 10 ⊹
─── ‿︵˓ ʚ♡ɞ ˓ ︵ ‿ ───

⋮
⋮

xxxxx

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You're so sweet, I hope you can brainstorm with me about thread ideas to roleplay Someday:))

ALMOST EVERYTHING
𝐓he sun rises for everyone, not just those who chase it.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I quite love your ency, your pfp is amazing and your character is so well-thought out <3

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love your pfp, the blue in it is super pretty

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont

Compliment the person above you! GAME
BIGGEST CUTIE EVER and *amazing* shop and amazing friend and amazing person !!!

❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞
☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Such a well-thought character! I really enjoyed reading your ency. Especially your family background.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You! 🫵 Your writing is great! I want to be on your level one day!

[inpc is jamie saeng]
i've set my sights so high, my eyes are in the back of my skull