Compliment the person above you!
You're a very kind friend! Hiiii bestie
Compliment the person above you!
You are always polite to everyone!
The mind replays what the heart can't delete.
Compliment the person above you!
Kind, caring, wonderful Person!
Compliment the person above you!
I've seen you around loads, you're really active in the games room!
| xxxxx | ⊹✧𝖫𝖸𝖠𝖭𝖭𝖠 ~ ency ☼ 𝖺 𝖽𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆𝖾𝗋, 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍'𝗌 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗌 ☼ |
⋮ ⋮ |
⊹ Sta 6 | Eva 10 | Str 7 | Wis 4 | Arc 4 | Acc 10 ⊹ ─── ‿︵˓ ʚ♡ɞ ˓ ︵ ‿ ─── |
⋮ ⋮ |
xxxxx |
Compliment the person above you!
You're so sweet, I hope you can brainstorm with me about thread ideas to roleplay Someday:))
ALMOST EVERYTHING 𝐓he sun rises for everyone, not just those who chase it. |
Compliment the person above you!
I quite love your ency, your pfp is amazing and your character is so well-thought out
Compliment the person above you!
I love your pfp, the blue in it is super pretty
Compliment the person above you!
BIGGEST CUTIE EVER and *amazing* shop and amazing friend and amazing person !!!
| ❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞ ☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ |
Compliment the person above you!
Such a well-thought character! I really enjoyed reading your ency. Especially your family background.
Your writing is great! I want to be on your level one day!