Compliment the person above you! GAME

gorgeous pfp!!!

STA 7 𓇼 EVA 6 𓇼 STR 4
ability 𓇼 ability 𓇼 ability
"Steadfast as the Tide...
E N C Y L O P E D I A
...Boundless as the Sea"
WIS 6 𓇼 ARC 6 𓇼 ACC 6
ability 𓇼 ability 𓇼 ability

Compliment the person above you! GAME
this might be one of the most cliché ways to compliment, but... still i have to say that your name is wonderful. even more wonderful when combined with that surname. eulalia vasilios. superb.
Last edited by Saunders Napier on 12 Jan 2025, 19:25, edited 1 time in total.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love your ency and the compliments you give are always so thoughtful ^^

❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞
☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Your pfp is pretty

Lee Yeseong

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love your pfp and your name is so pretty!!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

Compliment the person above you! GAME
What else can I say? Incredibly sweet and nice :grin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Super funny and nice. Love the new pfp too!

Louisa McStately - Hufflepuff
Sta: 9 | Eva: 9 | Str: 2 | Wis: 6 | Arc: 0 | Acc: 9

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Thanks!
You've got a wonderful personality!! Always bringing life to the games room :wow:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Always so active and joyful! I don’t think I’ve ever met someone who is not only available nearly 24/7, but also seems to be in a good mood all the time as well!

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Your aesthetic for you character is amazing! I love it!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.