How Well Known Are You On HiO?
2/10 I've seen you a few times but don't really know you.
Lee Yeseong
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 Yeseong!!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
4/10 see you everywhere and your super nice!
i am slowly forgetting your face
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 HI SANDY!! I’m so happy to see you in the game room!!
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 HELLO GILMORE GIRLS
sta • 5 | eva • 8 | str • 2 | wis • 9 | arc • 8 | acc • 8
Impartial
Terrible Presence
Terrible Presence
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10
Gekko!
I seriously like you so much!
Gekko!
|
|
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
11/10
Ice Lord
Perfect pfp!
Ice Lord
|
|
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
12/10 Nova!!! Love what you’ve been adding to the board
