Compliment the person above you!
My bestieeeeeeeeeeeeeee. i luv talking to you and you're really kinddd!
Compliment the person above you!
You are so sweet, and I absolutely love your pfp!
Compliment the person above you!
You seem so nice and seem really cool to rp with! Also love your pfp and ency!
| xxxxx | ⊹✧𝖫𝖸𝖠𝖭𝖭𝖠 ~ ency ☼ 𝖺 𝖽𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆𝖾𝗋, 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍'𝗌 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗌 ☼ |
⋮ ⋮ |
⊹ Sta 6 | Eva 10 | Str 7 | Wis 4 | Arc 4 | Acc 10 ⊹ ─── ‿︵˓ ʚ♡ɞ ˓ ︵ ‿ ─── |
⋮ ⋮ |
xxxxx |
Compliment the person above you!
I love your name! I have no idea how it is pronounced but I am accustomed pronouncing it as La-Ya-Na.
[ the golden girl; the harshness of such warm light ]
[ aurelia valentine, the golden girl ] † [ lucien de montfort, the deranged artist ]
Visit Lourine's SMITTEN shop for handmade pfps with DISCOUNT—FREE for AI pfp users.
[ aurelia valentine, the golden girl ] † [ lucien de montfort, the deranged artist ]
Visit Lourine's SMITTEN shop for handmade pfps with DISCOUNT—FREE for AI pfp users.
Compliment the person above you!
Your ency looks so cute !!
| ❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞ ☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ |
Compliment the person above you!
I guess Lee-ann-a?Aurelia Valentine wrote: 10 Jan 2025, 19:41 I love your name! I have no idea how it is pronounced but I am accustomed pronouncing it as La-Ya-Na.
Elena, your name is super cute, your art is really amazing, your ency is absolutely fantastic and you seem super kind and fun to rp with!
| xxxxx | ⊹✧𝖫𝖸𝖠𝖭𝖭𝖠 ~ ency ☼ 𝖺 𝖽𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆𝖾𝗋, 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍'𝗌 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗌 ☼ |
⋮ ⋮ |
⊹ Sta 6 | Eva 10 | Str 7 | Wis 4 | Arc 4 | Acc 10 ⊹ ─── ‿︵˓ ʚ♡ɞ ˓ ︵ ‿ ─── |
⋮ ⋮ |
xxxxx |
Compliment the person above you!
You seem really nice and your pfp is pretty.
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Compliment the person above you!
Your pfp is cool
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Compliment the person above you!
You're nice and active
Lee Yeseong
Compliment the person above you!
Cutie
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."