How Well Known Are You On HiO?

4/10 Seen you ooc a bit.

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
4/10 same and we have a mutual I believe

i am slowly forgetting your face

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 Hi Cirrus! Good to see you 😊

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 Seen you around before, hi!



“A somebody was once a nobody who wanted to and did.”

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3/10 know you from the Cheer squad and ooc games but not much else 🤔

9/10 Hey Alyss! Good to see you too! (^^)

i am slowly forgetting your face

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 if I come across your rp threads, I read it sometimes!

[ the golden girl; the harshness of such warm light ]
[ aurelia valentine, the golden girl ] † [ lucien de montfort, the deranged artist ]
Visit Lourine's SMITTEN shop for handmade pfps with DISCOUNT—FREE for AI pfp users.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 Defo seen ya around :grin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
2/10 Saw you a good amount of times with the games. Hi!

Lee Yeseong

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
2/10 You too!! HEyo!!!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3/10 I really only see you at these games, dont think I’ve come across any of your rps yet!