How Well Known Are You On HiO?

100/10 AVERY!



“A somebody was once a nobody who wanted to and did.”

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Avery Gray wrote: 7 Jan 2025, 14:26 100/10 Hello!
100000/10 Hiii!!!!


(Sry Karina, I answered to yours on the last page already, so don't think I'm skipping you!;)

xxxxx ⊹✧𝖫𝖸𝖠𝖭𝖭𝖠 ~ ency
☼ 𝖺 𝖽𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆𝖾𝗋, 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍'𝗌 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗌 ☼
⋮
⋮
⊹ Sta 6 | Eva 10 | Str 7 | Wis 4 | Arc 4 | Acc 10 ⊹
─── ‿︵˓ ʚ♡ɞ ˓ ︵ ‿ ───

⋮
⋮

xxxxx

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3/10 I think I’ve only seen you in game rooms and shops, so haven’t really interacted with you much!

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
0/10 I never saw you

Every bird must learn to fall before it can fly
iNPC: Claire White
Pc: Victoria Lena Jones

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
0/10 I don’t think I’ve seen you before either!

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Same as what you said about me! You seem cool though<3

xxxxx ⊹✧𝖫𝖸𝖠𝖭𝖭𝖠 ~ ency
☼ 𝖺 𝖽𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆𝖾𝗋, 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍'𝗌 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗌 ☼
⋮
⋮
⊹ Sta 6 | Eva 10 | Str 7 | Wis 4 | Arc 4 | Acc 10 ⊹
─── ‿︵˓ ʚ♡ɞ ˓ ︵ ‿ ───

⋮
⋮

xxxxx

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3/10 We have never interacted as IC

Every bird must learn to fall before it can fly
iNPC: Claire White
Pc: Victoria Lena Jones

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1/10 never seen you before today

i am slowly forgetting your face

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
4.8/10 seen you around, (I think you're in the cheer squad if I am not mistaken) :)



“A somebody was once a nobody who wanted to and did.”

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
20/10 Heyo! :P

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.