How Well Known Are You On HiO?
100/10 AVERY!
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
100000/10 Hiii!!!!
(Sry Karina, I answered to yours on the last page already, so don't think I'm skipping you!;)
| xxxxx | ⊹✧𝖫𝖸𝖠𝖭𝖭𝖠 ~ ency ☼ 𝖺 𝖽𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆𝖾𝗋, 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍'𝗌 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗌 ☼ |
⋮ ⋮ |
⊹ Sta 6 | Eva 10 | Str 7 | Wis 4 | Arc 4 | Acc 10 ⊹ ─── ‿︵˓ ʚ♡ɞ ˓ ︵ ‿ ─── |
⋮ ⋮ |
xxxxx |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3/10 I think I’ve only seen you in game rooms and shops, so haven’t really interacted with you much!
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
0/10 I never saw you
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
0/10 I don’t think I’ve seen you before either!
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Same as what you said about me! You seem cool though<3
| xxxxx | ⊹✧𝖫𝖸𝖠𝖭𝖭𝖠 ~ ency ☼ 𝖺 𝖽𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆𝖾𝗋, 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍'𝗌 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗌 ☼ |
⋮ ⋮ |
⊹ Sta 6 | Eva 10 | Str 7 | Wis 4 | Arc 4 | Acc 10 ⊹ ─── ‿︵˓ ʚ♡ɞ ˓ ︵ ‿ ─── |
⋮ ⋮ |
xxxxx |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3/10 We have never interacted as IC
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1/10 never seen you before today
i am slowly forgetting your face
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
4.8/10 seen you around, (I think you're in the cheer squad if I am not mistaken)
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
20/10 Heyo!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.