5 Jan 2025, 20:54
Flying Club
Updated the list!
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
6 Jan 2025, 00:43
Flying Club
Name: Curtis Gates
House/Year: Ravenclaw / 1
Broom: School broom..... v-v
House/Year: Ravenclaw / 1
Broom: School broom..... v-v
6 Jan 2025, 13:48
Flying Club
Updated the list!
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
6 Jan 2025, 18:50
Flying Club
Name:Ruth Fairchild
House/Year: Hufflepuff, First Year
Broom: Comet 180
May I ask, I don't think it was written in the first post, but when are the meetings? Have any recent ones taken place, at least?
House/Year: Hufflepuff, First Year
Broom: Comet 180
May I ask, I don't think it was written in the first post, but when are the meetings? Have any recent ones taken place, at least?
ALMOST EVERYTHING ๐he sun rises for everyone, not just those who chase it. |
12 Jan 2025, 11:53
Flying Club
Name: Lyanna Oak
House/Year: Hufflepuff, year 1
Broom: Nimbus 1000. When I have enough money I'll upgrade it!
| xxxxx | โนโง๐ซ๐ธ๐ ๐ญ๐ญ๐ ~ ency โผ ๐บ ๐ฝ๐๐พ๐บ๐๐พ๐, ๐๐๐บ๐'๐ ๐๐๐บ๐ ๐๐๐พ ๐๐บ๐ โผ |
โฎ โฎ |
โน Sta 6 | Eva 10 | Str 7 | Wis 4 | Arc 4 | Acc 10 โน โโโ โฟ๏ธตห สโกษ ห ๏ธต โฟ โโโ |
โฎ โฎ |
xxxxx |
16 Jan 2025, 06:05
Flying Club
Updated the list!!
@Ruth Fairchild You will be notified of the Meetings via Owls and you'll be tagged into it. I will plan one soon![]()
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
24 Jul 2025, 14:10
Flying Club
Name: Vivi Grace
House/Year: Slytherin, First
Broom:School broom
House/Year: Slytherin, First
Broom:School broom
"We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are." โ Sirius Black
Visit my banner shop: Here!!
24 Jul 2025, 19:11
Flying Club
Updated the list!!
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
25 Jul 2025, 16:28
Flying Club
25 Jul 2025, 22:38
Flying Club
Updated the list!!
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started