Compliment the person above you! GAME

Your character is very well though out and has an auro of utter sophisticated coolness around her, backed up incredibly by your well coded ency and fitting pfp!

Compliment the person above you! GAME
That's so sweet tysm ?? I love the little blue dividers I your envy !! So cute

โ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐จ๐ง-๐๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง๐ค, ๐ก๐š๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐, ๐ฉ๐ข๐ž๐ซ๐œ๐ž๐ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ.โž
โ˜˜๏ธŽ STAFF ACCOUNT ; แดแด€สŸแด€ษชแด‹แด€ แดแดแด‡ษดแดœแด‹แด

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Your ency is soo pretty!! And I love the way you write your character;)

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Your ency is adorable!!! I genuinely love it! You are also really nice!

Louisa McStately - Hufflepuff
Sta: 9 | Eva: 9 | Str: 2 | Wis: 6 | Arc: 0 | Acc: 9

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I loved your name and pfp

Every bird must learn to fall before it can fly
iNPC: Claire White
Pc: Victoria Lena Jones

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Your name is super pretty!!!

STA 7 ๐“‡ผ EVA 6 ๐“‡ผ STR 4
ability ๐“‡ผ ability ๐“‡ผ ability
"Steadfast as the Tide...
E N C Y L O P E D I A
...Boundless as the Sea"
WIS 6 ๐“‡ผ ARC 6 ๐“‡ผ ACC 6
ability ๐“‡ผ ability ๐“‡ผ ability

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Your pfp is really pretty and you are super friendly!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
see you everywhere literally
so kind!!

violeta
x. x. x.
"if everyone fought fire with fire, the world would go up in smoke"
stamina. 12 | evasion. 6 | strength. 3 | wisdom. 8 | arcpower. 2 | accuracy. 12
lorelai
x. x. x.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You're really nice and lovee that cat in your pfp!

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Your ency is so aesthetic, I love it! Also I really love your writing style;)