Compliment the person above you!
Your character is very well though out and has an auro of utter sophisticated coolness around her, backed up incredibly by your well coded ency and fitting pfp!
Compliment the person above you!
That's so sweet tysm ?? I love the little blue dividers I your envy !! So cute
| โ ๐ญ๐ก๐ ๐ฆ๐จ๐จ๐ง-๐๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง๐ค, ๐ก๐๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐๐, ๐ฉ๐ข๐๐ซ๐๐๐ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ.โ โ๏ธ STAFF ACCOUNT ; แดแดสแดษชแดแด แดแดแดษดแดแดแด |
Compliment the person above you!
Your ency is soo pretty!! And I love the way you write your character;)
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
Compliment the person above you!
Your ency is adorable!!! I genuinely love it! You are also really nice!
| Louisa McStately - Hufflepuff |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 9 | Str: 2 | Wis: 6 | Arc: 0 | Acc: 9 |
Compliment the person above you!
I loved your name and pfp
Compliment the person above you!
Your name is super pretty!!!
STA 7 ๐ผ EVA 6 ๐ผ STR 4 |
ability ๐ผ ability ๐ผ ability |
|
"Steadfast as the Tide... |
E N C Y L O P E D I A |
...Boundless as the Sea" |
WIS 6 ๐ผ ARC 6 ๐ผ ACC 6 |
ability ๐ผ ability ๐ผ ability |
Compliment the person above you!
Your pfp is really pretty and you are super friendly!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Compliment the person above you!
You're really nice and lovee that cat in your pfp!
Compliment the person above you!
Your ency is so aesthetic, I love it! Also I really love your writing style;)
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique