How Well Known Are You On HiO?
2/10 I believe I've seen you in OOC threads once or twice, but we've never interacted
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5/10 seen you around a lot!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Averyyyy!!!!!
| xxxxx | ⊹✧𝖫𝖸𝖠𝖭𝖭𝖠 ~ ency ☼ 𝖺 𝖽𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆𝖾𝗋, 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍'𝗌 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗌 ☼ |
⋮ ⋮ |
⊹ Sta 6 | Eva 10 | Str 7 | Wis 4 | Arc 4 | Acc 10 ⊹ ─── ‿︵˓ ʚ♡ɞ ˓ ︵ ‿ ─── |
⋮ ⋮ |
xxxxx |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Lyannaaaa!!!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
11/10 happy new year!!!
I promise as soon as I get back home I’ll answer our rp, soo sorry it’s taken so long!!
| xxxxx | ⊹✧𝖫𝖸𝖠𝖭𝖭𝖠 ~ ency ☼ 𝖺 𝖽𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆𝖾𝗋, 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍'𝗌 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗌 ☼ |
⋮ ⋮ |
⊹ Sta 6 | Eva 10 | Str 7 | Wis 4 | Arc 4 | Acc 10 ⊹ ─── ‿︵˓ ʚ♡ɞ ˓ ︵ ‿ ─── |
⋮ ⋮ |
xxxxx |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
12/10 It's no problem! I'm behind in a bunch of responses.
I will probably get them done today!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
13/10 haha totally relatable
| xxxxx | ⊹✧𝖫𝖸𝖠𝖭𝖭𝖠 ~ ency ☼ 𝖺 𝖽𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆𝖾𝗋, 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍'𝗌 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗌 ☼ |
⋮ ⋮ |
⊹ Sta 6 | Eva 10 | Str 7 | Wis 4 | Arc 4 | Acc 10 ⊹ ─── ‿︵˓ ʚ♡ɞ ˓ ︵ ‿ ─── |
⋮ ⋮ |
xxxxx |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3/10 I've definitely seen you before but I don't think we've really ever interacted
STA 7 𓇼 EVA 6 𓇼 STR 4 |
ability 𓇼 ability 𓇼 ability |
|
"Steadfast as the Tide... |
E N C Y L O P E D I A |
...Boundless as the Sea" |
WIS 6 𓇼 ARC 6 𓇼 ACC 6 |
ability 𓇼 ability 𓇼 ability |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
0/10 sorry, never seen you before, but I love your name!
| Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. 𝄞 Shop ˙⋆✮⋆˚࿔ | iNPC: Akari Kabukimono |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1/10, i think ive seen you somewhere, not sure where tho
we accept the love we think we deserve