Compliment the person above you!
You're really kind to everyone and loveee your pfp!
Compliment the person above you!
Your character's name is very pretty!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Compliment the person above you!
You’re super nice and really fun to rp with!
(going to reply soon, I promise)
| xxxxx | ⊹✧𝖫𝖸𝖠𝖭𝖭𝖠 ~ ency ☼ 𝖺 𝖽𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆𝖾𝗋, 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍'𝗌 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗌 ☼ |
⋮ ⋮ |
⊹ Sta 6 | Eva 10 | Str 7 | Wis 4 | Arc 4 | Acc 10 ⊹ ─── ‿︵˓ ʚ♡ɞ ˓ ︵ ‿ ─── |
⋮ ⋮ |
xxxxx |
Compliment the person above you!
Your name is stunning!
STA 7 𓇼 EVA 6 𓇼 STR 4 |
ability 𓇼 ability 𓇼 ability |
|
"Steadfast as the Tide... |
E N C Y L O P E D I A |
...Boundless as the Sea" |
WIS 6 𓇼 ARC 6 𓇼 ACC 6 |
ability 𓇼 ability 𓇼 ability |
Compliment the person above you!
I love love LOVE your ency! It's so visually pleasing and well coded, an incredible portrail of the vibe I get from Eulalia. (And the way the aesthetic carries through the coding of your posts and even the profile picture? - stunning.)
Compliment the person above you!
[quote]I love roleplaying with you!
Compliment the person above you!
Aww thank you! I love roleplaying with you, too. Mateo is so sweet!
(Plus, your new pfp is just george-tastic)
Compliment the person above you!
Your character is super sweet!!
Love how you spread positivity and joy to all of us everywhere you go
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Compliment the person above you!
A really interesting person and a great friend! Lovee your energy!