Compliment the person above you! GAME

your name is so pretty!

violeta
x. x. x.
"if everyone fought fire with fire, the world would go up in smoke"
stamina. 12 | evasion. 6 | strength. 3 | wisdom. 8 | arcpower. 2 | accuracy. 12
lorelai
x. x. x.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You're really kind to everyone and loveee your pfp!

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Your character's name is very pretty!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You’re super nice and really fun to rp with! <3 (going to reply soon, I promise)

xxxxx ⊹✧𝖫𝖸𝖠𝖭𝖭𝖠 ~ ency
☼ 𝖺 𝖽𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆𝖾𝗋, 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍'𝗌 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗌 ☼
⋮
⋮
⊹ Sta 6 | Eva 10 | Str 7 | Wis 4 | Arc 4 | Acc 10 ⊹
─── ‿︵˓ ʚ♡ɞ ˓ ︵ ‿ ───

⋮
⋮

xxxxx

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Your name is stunning!

STA 7 𓇼 EVA 6 𓇼 STR 4
ability 𓇼 ability 𓇼 ability
"Steadfast as the Tide...
E N C Y L O P E D I A
...Boundless as the Sea"
WIS 6 𓇼 ARC 6 𓇼 ACC 6
ability 𓇼 ability 𓇼 ability

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love love LOVE your ency! It's so visually pleasing and well coded, an incredible portrail of the vibe I get from Eulalia. (And the way the aesthetic carries through the coding of your posts and even the profile picture? - stunning.)

Compliment the person above you! GAME
[quote]I love roleplaying with you!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Aww thank you! I love roleplaying with you, too. Mateo is so sweet! <3 (Plus, your new pfp is just george-tastic)

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Your character is super sweet!! <3 Love how you spread positivity and joy to all of us everywhere you go :biggrin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
A really interesting person and a great friend! Lovee your energy! :D

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars