Compliment the person above you! GAME

The best rival a girl could have. Really enjoying writing with you and looking forward to more in the new year!

STA - 8 | EVA - 9 | STR - 2
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 9
STA - 7 | EVA - 9 | STR - 0
WIS - 10 | AP - 0 | ACC - 10

Compliment the person above you! GAME
you seem super sweet and i love your Pfp!

STA 7 𓇼 EVA 6 𓇼 STR 4
ability 𓇼 ability 𓇼 ability
"Steadfast as the Tide...
E N C Y L O P E D I A
...Boundless as the Sea"
WIS 6 𓇼 ARC 6 𓇼 ACC 6
ability 𓇼 ability 𓇼 ability

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You are so friendly!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Saunders Napier wrote: 31 Dec 2024, 22:16 I really enjoy reading your rps! And I am impressed by Ruth's academic performance this month ^^
You have no idea how much I wanted to beat you when I realised you had overtaken me :lol: but don’t worry, I will get revenge!! :evil: :P (P.S would absolutely love to roleplay with you, thought I could put that in while I have your attention)

Avery!!! Very nice IC and OOC, would love to become friends IC and have more threads together :wow:

ALMOST EVERYTHING
𝐓he sun rises for everyone, not just those who chase it.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You have a great personality! I would love to become friends IC with you too! And I would love to RP with you more! Just owl me!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
An amazing friend through and through!! Happy new year, Av!!!! :decayed: :cheers:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
A great person and a friend, always love talking to you and thanks a lot for those choco frogs <3

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Moonshadow? I love your surname! Sounds like the daughter of the moon.

[ the golden girl; the harshness of such warm light ]
[ aurelia valentine, the golden girl ] † [ lucien de montfort, the deranged artist ]
Visit Lourine's SMITTEN shop for handmade pfps with DISCOUNT—FREE for AI pfp users.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love reading your poems, truly. And I can't imagine how much more beautiful they are in their original language! The fact that we cannot know all the languages of the world, that we have to live without being able to hear the actual rhythm of poetry in hundreds of languages, is a bit frustrating. But well, let's not get off topic ^^

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Saunders Napier wrote: 1 Jan 2025, 11:18 I love reading your poems, truly. And I can't imagine how much more beautiful they are in their original language! The fact that we cannot know all the languages of the world, that we have to live without being able to hear the actual rhythm of poetry in hundreds of languages, is a bit frustrating. But well, let's not get off topic ^^
...Oh, Saunders. What a nice thing to say, thank you very much! I've been thinking that a day ago too, as I was reading Edgar Allan Poe's Collected Poems recently; and while I was reading Crime and Punishment too.

Anyway, I love the way you write! You write so wisely that my first impression of you is you must be an experienced writer irl.

[ the golden girl; the harshness of such warm light ]
[ aurelia valentine, the golden girl ] † [ lucien de montfort, the deranged artist ]
Visit Lourine's SMITTEN shop for handmade pfps with DISCOUNT—FREE for AI pfp users.