How Well Known Are You On HiO?

69547865465x♾♾♾♾♾♾/10 'Tis Little Red again!! :decayed: <3

You are not you when you are sane.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 super active in the games room!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 Avery!!! :bye: :grin:

You are not you when you are sane.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 Ash!!!! :grin: :bye: <3

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5/10 growing everyday :lol:

ALMOST EVERYTHING
𝐓he sun rises for everyone, not just those who chase it.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
4/10 I see you so often!

STA 7 𓇼 EVA 6 𓇼 STR 4
ability 𓇼 ability 𓇼 ability
"Steadfast as the Tide...
E N C Y L O P E D I A
...Boundless as the Sea"
WIS 6 𓇼 ARC 6 𓇼 ACC 6
ability 𓇼 ability 𓇼 ability

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5/10 seen you around a lot! :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5/10 same here!!

STA 7 𓇼 EVA 6 𓇼 STR 4
ability 𓇼 ability 𓇼 ability
"Steadfast as the Tide...
E N C Y L O P E D I A
...Boundless as the Sea"
WIS 6 𓇼 ARC 6 𓇼 ACC 6
ability 𓇼 ability 𓇼 ability

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
2/10 I know you were a Ravenclaw before, but not much else. I love your ency though! Hello!

STA - 8 | EVA - 9 | STR - 2
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 9
STA - 7 | EVA - 9 | STR - 0
WIS - 10 | AP - 0 | ACC - 10

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
2/10 I was indeed a Ravenclaw... liking it as a snake though.

STA 7 𓇼 EVA 6 𓇼 STR 4
ability 𓇼 ability 𓇼 ability
"Steadfast as the Tide...
E N C Y L O P E D I A
...Boundless as the Sea"
WIS 6 𓇼 ARC 6 𓇼 ACC 6
ability 𓇼 ability 𓇼 ability